"Fluid 2" turns the surface of your iPhone/iTouch into an interactive liquid. It's a relaxing application that should keep the kids busy for a while.
You can access the option panel at any times by pressing 5 fingers on the screen.
"Fluid 2" is the sequel of the world-acclaimed FREE application "Fluid" (more than 1,500,000 downloads), it comes with a lot of new features:
- Make a WISH ! You can throw coins in the water.
- Comes with an optional zen music.
- Set the viscosity of the water.
- Change the color of the water to your liking.
- Option panel hidden by default.
- Import any background from any source ( photo library/Camera).
Fix "gigantic coin" bug on iPhones.
Ratings and Reviews
Felt more realistic and Fluid before latest update
Prior to the latest update, the Fluid 2 app was very impressive as it felt so real and IMO it was a very close reorientation of fluidity, hence the name of the app Fluid. I was easily a 5 star rating in my book.
I have an iPhone 6s Plus and it worked as usual perfection as it did on previous iPhone versions until I just recently updated the app. Now it feels very fake and cumbersome. Especially when setting the fluid speed and friction. I tried setting the friction all the way down and the speed is either makes the app respond and act way too slow or act way too fast as well too busy like.
I've tried tweaking in between both settings for each friction but can't seem to achieve the same fluid affect experienced in the previous app version. This is really upsetting as the app was perfect the way it was before.
Is there any chance this can be corrected? If so, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Update: I put fluid 2 on my iPad Pro. Works flawlessly. But it still does not work properly on my iPhone 7 Plus. I'm starting to believe the problem is the 3D Touch. Cause I have to press really hard to get the water to react to my finger. The coin is still stuck. I still cannot flip it on the iPhone 7 plus.
Just updated for the big coin issue. Is anyone else having problems flipping the coin in the water?? The coin will come up, but cannot flip it into the water on this version or the Fluid one. Ugh.
Just updated to fix the graphics glitch. Still wish I never updated a few days ago. The screen is back to the original size. The water now looks like it is being vibrated when doing nothing. I will put this app aside and see if they will be updated.
Just updated today to support iOS 8??!!?? I'm well into iOS 10.3.2. Now the interactive screen is much smaller than before the update. Thanks. I wish I didn't update the app now!
Love this app gave it five stars just to be nice. Perfect for us that have special needs. But one suggestion, can you add a Water sound effect when you touch the screen? I’ll be a lot of fun. Especially those that are visually impaired I’m sure they would enjoy it.
- Fabien Sanglard
- 36.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fabien Sanglard
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.