By Fabien Sanglard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Fluid 2" turns the surface of your iPhone/iTouch into an interactive liquid. It's a relaxing application that should keep the kids busy for a while.
You can access the option panel at any times by pressing 5 fingers on the screen.
"Fluid 2" is the sequel of the world-acclaimed FREE application "Fluid" (more than 1,500,000 downloads), it comes with a lot of new features:
- Make a WISH ! You can throw coins in the water.
- Comes with an optional zen music.
- Set the viscosity of the water.
- Change the color of the water to your liking.
- Option panel hidden by default.
- Import any background from any source ( photo library/Camera).
What's New in Version 2.53
- Waves are now round instead of oval.
- iPod music can now be used instead of the default Zen music
- iPad user can now selected images from Album
- Users can now use any kind of image size for the background
- Reduced memory foot print (-1MB) for better stability.
Great! Needs splash option.
This is incredibly soothing, and realistic, and it has wonderful options to control water effects. It does have sound--there's very nice music. But it could use splash sound effects options. (Offer several options, volume control etc.) Love this thing.
Coins don't work?
I loved this app until suddenly I updated it and poof the coins just don't work??
It is very calming for my ADHD kids and works well. I would like a water sound as well but I have been using solitudes music via iTunes and that works just fine so if the coins would work!!! PERFECTO!!!!
This app could be great with some revisions. Multi task would be nice so you can play your own music. Water sound effects option would be an improvement. After all is said, this is an awesome app. Very enjoyable.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 27, 2011
- Version: 2.53
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fabien Sanglard
- © Fabien Sanglard
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.