Fluid Credit is a product of Kuber Inc.
Get up to $100 at no-interest and up to $500 with low interest with the Fluid Credit. Fluid is designed exclusively designed for 22 million college students in the United States.
How it Works:
• Create a profile and tell us how much money you need.
• Pick a funny story and add a tagline.
• Connect your bank and get approved.
• Receive your funds.
• See others in your school and view their stories.
• Fluid Credit will report your borrowing and payment activities to credit bureaus to build your credit.
• Fluid Credit Club members enjoy guidance with their credit and spending behaviour to increase their awareness of credit building and savings
• Borrow again when your loan is paid off to keep building your credit score.
What is Fluid?
Fluid is a mobile app designed to help millions of university students get funds quickly and build credit via a 0% ~ low-cost installment loan. Borrow up to $500 and payback in 3 to 6 months.
Is it really free?
Yes! We do not charge any interest and fees to use the app or borrow from Fluid. You will have to get approved through our underwriting criteria.
How much money can I borrow?
With Fluid, you can borrow up to $500.
How long does it take to get approved and receive funds?
Getting approved takes only a few minutes. It may take 1 to 3 days to get your money deposited into your bank account, but it can be even faster.
Why use Fluid instead of the competitors?
Fluid offers a no interest installment loan product. That is truly unique and one of a kind. We work with major credit bureaus to help students to start building credit while they are getting a great university education.
Will using Fluid help me build credit?
Yes! Fluid works with some of the biggest national credit bureaus to report borrowing activity to help you build credit. We will also publish education material and data to make financial education less daunting.
Can I still use Fluid if I have an average or low credit score?
Fluid actually helps you to start building your credit.
Often, our borrowers are new to credit or haven’t had the chance to establish their credit. Although your existing credit profile is part of our underwriting criteria, it is not the only aspect of our approval decision.
What happens if I’m late on a payment?
We understand that from time to time, our borrowers might run into difficulties to make a payment. We will work with individuals to get back on track. We don’t assess any late fees for missed payments but we do report late, missed payments and charged off accounts to major credit bureaus.
Is Fluid available in my state?
Fluid is currently licensed to lend in 36 states. Please check out our website to see if Fluid is available in your state.
We are constantly seeking lending licenses and we hope to be in all 50 states soon.
What does ‘Social Credit’ mean?
Fluid creates a unique social environment where borrowing activities are delivered within a news river format within each university community.
Create a story to describe what you're borrowing for. View, up-vote, or down-vote stories from other students at your university, and the Fluid community across the US .
How do you protect my personal information?
We take your personal and financial data protection seriously. At no time will your personal information be shared or sold to any Fluid partners or affiliates without your consent. We work with reputable retailers to bring you curated discounts and offers within the Fluid app and your inbox. These offers are sent and displayed based on summarized information and we will not directly expose your personal information.
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd love to hear from you.
Terms and conditions apply; see Fluidfi.com for eligibility. Kuber Financial, LLC CFL#60DBO-58789
1. Introducing Fluid Credit Club. We will show your credit score and spending trends monthly.
2. Enhancements to the customer onboarding experience.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s impossible to login on this app
I don’t know if the issue is my phone model (iPhone 8), but it is just impossible to login because the keyboard stays on the screen and cover the login button. It is probably an easy fix and the app idea is amazing, but not being able to login is incredibly frustrating.
I don’t hate the concept of the app. It’s actually pretty sweet to have something for college students who are looking for a bit extra cash. The only down fall is it’s hard to find a way to contact them. Even on the app itself. And then it’s also difficult to set up for a loan. Even if you have 150 in the account it claims you don’t have enough so it turns you away from the app but if someone would reach out and explain what is going on I may give another chance.
Does not work
This app does not work. It says you are required to have at least $150 in your bank account and when I do have $150 in my bank account it states that my account could not be approved due to insufficient transaction. Apple may as well remove this from the App Store.
- Kuber, Inc.
- 69 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Kuber Financial, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.