Fluid Noise Generator
By Majic Jungle Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Fluid Noise Generator is a powerful fractal noise generator, which can generate tiling looping images and movies from scratch, using a function similar to perlin noise to create reliable and repeatable results.
- Height maps and matching textures for terrain generation in games or 3D modeling
- Create tiling background images for web sites
- Create animations for use in movies.
- Animated noise texture creation for use when making games, or as an input to GLSL shaders or 3D applications
- A powerful substitute for noise generators in compositing or image creation applications
- Export 8 bit or 32 bit seamless tiling images
- Export animated seamless tiling, looping image sequences or movies
- Uses all available CPU cores to deliver fast responsive editing
- Supports drag and drop, undo / redo and saving of parameters for later use
- Can export normal maps in 8 bit or 32 bit floating point TIFF or OpenEXR.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Fixes crash when exporting image sequences and some other types of animation.
I'm hooked on this and I have no idea how it works. What a way to relieve stress without the mess of an aquarium.
This app is super useful. It's dead simple to use, and helps in many different design & graphics situations.