By Fabien Sanglard
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Fluid" turns your iPhone/iTouch screen into a liquid surface.
Totally interactive with your fingers, it will keep the kids busy for a while.
Fluid 2 is out ! Check it out here:
What's New in Version 1.82
- Waves are now round instead of oval.
- iPod music can now be used instead of the default Zen music
- iPad user can now selected images from Album
- Users can now use any kind of image size for the background
- Reduced memory foot print (-1MB) for better stability.
It does what it says!
For all of you who are disappointed with the app.. What did you expect?😒
First of all, it's free. And it isn't necessarily for entertainment purposes. I think it's a lovely app. 😊 It is really relaxing. And I 💙 that you can put whatever picture you want.
I would say that the cons are:
1. Same music, no choices to change. Does turn on and off, however. 🎶
2. Ripples could be a little bit more exaggerated and could ripple when shaken?👋
3. Also the option menu comes up with you press all five fingers on the screen a. That is sometimes hard to fit all 5 b. that's what makes the ripples fun. It should be a double tap or something.👆
However, it is relaxing. Fun to play with. More settings would be nice. But its FREE.. Does EXACTLY what it says! Download it if you choose!😄
Fluid is a nice calming app, that is simulated water play with a full set of customizable features. You can use the preselected river rocks, or use a picture of your liking from the camera roll. Music is easy to select from your iPad/iPhone music tab (I used iTunes radio) or the environmental music that comes with the app. It would be fun to use this with a picture of the child I am working with so they can view themselves or use the app as a precursor for sensory sensitive kids before real media play. One nifty feature is to throw a coin in the pool to make a wish, and you never know, it may come true!
Update: So calming. I actually open this app often enough to keep it on my device permanently.
This app is strangely zen. The only thing is there seems to be a yellow "graph paper" effect when you drag your finger over the pool in long strokes. But this app is amazing. The effects are marvelous and calming.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 27, 2011
- Version: 1.82
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fabien Sanglard
- © Fabien Sanglard
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.