Water tracking should be quick and painless. You shouldn't have to worry about killing a digital tree if you don't drink enough, or how much more water you need to drink following a workout! Fluidics provides a dead-simple approach to water tracking: As you drink more water, the Fluidics app will fill up with water—just like your body—showing you how much more water you should drink to reach your daily goal. Your daily goal will automatically change based on your activity on any given day, adjusting to your life without you having to give it any thought. Fluidics is elegantly simple and is well-integrated with Apple Health and ready for both iOS 11 and the iPhone X.
The Settings Update! You can now choose which unit to use for each Quick Add, instead of being stuck with one overall, and there’s a whole lot more visual settings to tinker with, for the customizers out there.
The Big List:
- Redesigned the stuff that shows the first time the app runs, it looks nicer now.
- You can now choose which unit to enter your weight in, if it isn’t coming automatically from the Health app.
- There’s a bit more caching going on, so as you open the app throughout the day it’ll have accurate information quicker.
- That lovely background animation is now optional; if you’ve got Reduce Motion on, it’ll be off by default, but if you really miss it, you can turn it back on from the new Display Settings card.
- Showing the goal is optional as well, so if you were feeling overly pressured, you can switch that off.
- Reorganized the settings page to take advantage of the fancy new cards, courtesy of Alexis Aubry; there’s more information in the new ‘About’ card, if you’re curious.
- (1.2.1) Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash while it was trying to use the handy new caching stuff. Whoops!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.