Flume for Instagram
By Rafif Yalda
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Flume brings the world of Instagram to your desktop with gorgeous edge-to-edge photography, direct messaging, upload support and much more.
Flume Pro Features:
• Upload photos and videos, with support for original or square formats, tagged locations and captions.
• Effortlessly switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
• Start conversations with other users, create groups and share your favourite photos or videos together.
• A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
• View, like, comment, follow and share all day long.
• View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
• Immerse yourself deeper, and enlarge photos and videos via QuickLook support.
• View popular content based on users you are following as well as your current location.
• See the latest activity (new likes, comments and friends that join Instagram) and respond to the latest notifications (new follower requests).
• Swipe with your trackpad or Magic Mouse and skim through your feed.
• Search for users, hashtags, locations and save them for quick access.
• View photos and videos tagged at a location, with a hashtag, or with other users.
• Read comments and captions written in a language you don't understand, with translation support.
• Integrates with Flume New Tab, a beautiful Safari extension available at https://flumeapp.com/new-tab/
• 100% keyboard navigable, and 100% VoiceOver/accessibility supported.
Learn more about Flume at https://flumeapp.com and follow us on Twitter @flumeapp for updates!
Terms of Service: https://flumeapp.com/terms/
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Flume 2.4.1 is here and promises to be the most stable and solid update so far, with a few new features too. For more info and the full change log for this update, please check out our blog - https://flumeapp.com/blog/. For all support queries, please see our Support Portal at https://flumeapp.com/support/.
- NEW: Respond to comments directly from notifications.
- NEW: Directly jump to comments from the notifications in the Activity tab.
- NEW: Save sharing options for Linked Accounts.
- NEW: You can now switch Facebook sharing options easily and more directly on the Upload window as opposed to the Profile > Settings > Linked Accounts > Facebook menu.
- NEW: Disable commenting on uploads.
- NEW: Progress is displayed when compressing videos and uploading photos and videos.
- NEW: The titlebar now animates leaving more space for buttons on the Detail View.
- NEW: Export your Insights data.
+ hundreds of fixes and improvements (see full change-log).
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Rafif Yalda
- © 2015 Rafif Yalda
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Flume Pro$9.99