Flush Toilet Finder Pro is the quickest, simplest way of finding a public bathroom or restroom. Simply open the app and it will display the nearest toilets to you. It's free, no in-app purchases and has over 190,000 bathrooms in its database. You can even search for restrooms without an internet connection!
- Search through 190,000 public loos all around the world!
- Find which WC's have disabled access, a fee for usage or require a key!
- Get immediate directions on how to locate them!
- Add a toilet to increase our list of toilets and improve the app for everyone!
- Rate and report a toilet by swiping to the left on a toilet in the list!
- iPhone X support.
- Apple Watch support!
When you're walking around and need the bathroom, don't wait. Install Flush Toilet Finder Pro today and you'll be at a public restroom in minutes. This is the ad-free version of Flush Toilet Finder and is similar to other apps such as SitOrSquat.
- You can now go into the Settings app on your phone to change the directions app to Google Maps or Waze.
- The reporting of toilets has been improved.
- Improvements to the accuracy of toilet information.
- iOS 12 support.
Ratings and Reviews
Must Have App
Obviously it’s a great app, anyone who works in the field knows how invaluable a toilet map can be! One thing I’d love to see though are actual ratings and descriptions. The app lets you rate the toilet, however, there doesn’t seem to be any page to actually let you see any ratings or other user experiences. It’s basically it’s just pinpointing where a toilet is on a map, and that’s great, but I’d love to see more enhancements to descriptions and ratings.
App works great. Lots of bathrooms available. Suggestion: a place to write a description of where the bathroom is. For example, in the front of the store to the left, if it's a public toilet or outhouse, etc. 'Toilet' is a little vague.
Relief is in the knowing.
Very handy app., a must have for the road.
We wouldn't leave home with out it. 😊
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.