Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Care for your own rainforest and raise butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Use your touch to bring light and life into the environment and assemble spectacular butterfly collections!
Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
- Collect, fuse and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself into a deeper experience
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by GAME CENTER
- Earn Bonus Powers for completion Butterfly regions
- Store and manage your Collection of butterflies
- Fuse butterflies and use flower pollen to level up and find out more about each species
In creating the game, the development team spent time in their local museum’s Tropical Forest to capture the authenticity of the butterflies and to ensure that the underlying science was correct. The resulting graphical style recreates the reality of rainforest habitat!
What's New in Version 1.83
▪ Love is in the air! Get ready for the upcoming Valentines event which will feature new “Aphrodite” butterflies and special gifts
▪ Performance improvements and bug fixes
4th time having to start over!!
This is a really cute game and I love it, but I have had to delete it and start over 4 times because of all the glitches in it in less than 2 weeks. Would you please fix it properly! I had to delete and start again in valintines butterfly's when my sister and lost all. And then about my game on my iPhone, Mobage, they don't believe me and my twin sister have different iPhones & or accounts for games, but we share emails at times. They owe my 60 flutter bucks that they that they told me they would, but haven't done it yet since 10/13 and 8 emails & conversations. And every event so hard to get flower for butterfly's. I only collected enough for 3 butterflies, 1 once, 1 twice, and the other three times. And this is the last day. This is what happens all the time.
You have some great artists the art quality is really great that is about the only reason I am restarting this game for the sixth time.
Also please listen up on the scoring,in this economy people just do not have the finances to pay for all the stuff you want them to. Please move the hurry button it is in a place for you can accidentally touch it and waste an awful lot of flutterbucks.
Please fix and I will be happy to give this game not a 5 but a 10 or delete all.
Love this one!!
I love this game & find it's the only one I play most of the time now. (I will play another when waiting in flowers & missions to complete) But 90% of my gaming is now with this one. My son also loves it and reading all the info on the butterfly's.
There is a few issues though. It's starting to lag really bad & i can not have anything running in the background at all or it shuts down.
The cost of clearing an area is getting crazy high. Please bring this down and even it out a bit, please. (I would actually spend real cash on this game if the flutter bucks to honeydew ratio was better)
Some of the flowers and frog treats are to out there in cost.
The attraction flowers need more variation or to happen more often.
It crashed on me the other day and I lost everything but my butterflies. Which was frustrating because I had played for 3 days strait saving to clear an area all at once & a lot of flutter bucks went away.
Overall it's a great game that gets a lot of my time (sadly. Lol) just a few things could make it amazing. ;)
Stops Being Fun at Higher Levels
I've been a bit of an evangelist for this game. I've checked in with my butterflies everyday for several months. In the beginning, I liked working toward all of the different goals--going on missions, expanding the forest, completing butterfly sets. Even the advancing level of difficulty was alright because goals were always possible, even if things took longer.
Today, I deleted the game. There's no point to playing anymore because it's impossible for me to advance further. Now that I've competed all of the basic butterfly sets (Wayang, Maua, Mariposa, Citali, Rama Rama) it's become increasingly difficult/impossible to attract eggs for the more advanced sets. The ways that I get flowers to attract eggs--through missions, in the store for honeydew, and the ones that pop up in the forest--are always only for the butterfly sets I've already completed. Since I'm not willing to pay money for flutterbacks to buy flowers, it seems I've reached the end of what I'm capable of doing in this game. It's a shame.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 1.83
- Size: 96.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Runawayplay - NHNZ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Flutterbucks$1.99
- 130 Flutterbucks$4.99
- 275 Flutterbucks$9.99
- 700 Flutterbucks$24.99
- 1500 Flutterbucks$49.99
- 3750 Flutterbucks$99.99