Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Care for your own rainforest and raise butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Use your touch to bring light and life into the environment and assemble spectacular butterfly collections!
Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
- Collect, fuse and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself into a deeper experience
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by GAME CENTER
- Earn Bonus Powers for completion Butterfly regions
- Store and manage your Collection of butterflies
- Fuse butterflies and use flower pollen to level up and find out more about each species
In creating the game, the development team spent time in their local museum’s Tropical Forest to capture the authenticity of the butterflies and to ensure that the underlying science was correct. The resulting graphical style recreates the reality of rainforest habitat!
What's New in Version 1.95.1
- Display icon refresh
- Misc. big fixes
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY
I’ve been playing this game for a year at least, and there’s been so many things that I kept it to myself only because I got addicted at some point, One thing I have to say is, DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS GAME, it’s frustrating and little by little you will see that this game changes for you to invest more money into it, for example, there’s an ability that butterflies can make an egg for free and at first it gives you a 24h time frame in between (that’s a decent amount of time, and I can sure wait that long) after I leveled up my butterfly I laid an egg for free from another butterfly that has the same ability and it had the same timeframe. I leave the app and wait for the next day (today) and when I see the time on my butterfly, it changed from 24h to 7d same to the other butterfly I’m trying to level up. Thank you developers, I’ve tried to love this game and I’ve invested so much money that I can remember to level my butterflies up, and for what?
If you want to play this game, go ahead, play it, but I will insist. Do not waste any cent on this game, because you will regret it sooner or later
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! 👍❤️✨
This is the cutest game ever!!! It's seriously my favorite app I think I've ever downloaded. I love achievement hunting and collecting, and I also love bugs, so this is perfect for me, it's like my ideal app.
It would be the even more perfect if they added moths but I'm not complaining, I just love moths. 😘
Ngl I kinda love just looking at my lil butterflies flapping around. It's so pretty, it's like a garden that fits in your hand, it just makes me feel so calm and I love feeding the little caterpillars.
One thing I do wish was different: it would be amazing to have a way to add friends outside or Facebook or the Game Center! I know a lot of ppl who already play but I know them from websites other than Facebook, so we can't add each other or send each other gifts ): but that's really my only complaint.
Otherwise? 10/10!! (Unrelated kinda: there's no butterfly emoji?? W???)
When my friend asked me to play this game with her I was skeptical. "I don't even really like butterflies" I told her. Once I tried it I couldn't stop playing. Now I even get excited looking up how the real butterfly looks and more facts about it. I never thought I would love something so simple and girly but I can't get enough. It's one of those game you just have to try to understand why it's so popular.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 23, 2015
- Version: 1.95.1
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Runawayplay - NHNZ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Flutterbucks$1.99
- 130 Flutterbucks$4.99
- 275 Flutterbucks$9.99
- 700 Flutterbucks$24.99
- 1500 Flutterbucks$49.99
- 3750 Flutterbucks$99.99