Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Care for your own stunningly beautiful rainforest and raise hundreds of butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics.
Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Please note: All gameplay is in English.
- Collect and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species.
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species.
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history.
- Participate in limited time events to collect special themed butterfly sets!
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself in a deeper experience.
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment.
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by Game Center.
What's New in Version 2.41
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
I loved this at first. It's still not terrible. It's just getting boring. I'm not seeing any new characters. Not a lot of interaction. I have a new region I haven't gotten a single butterfly for because there hasn't been a single flower. Doesn't explain how to place flowers. Takes a while to figure that out. They clearly make it to where you have to spend actual money, which I get because they need to be paid somehow. Honestly if rather there be ads. I'm not paying any more money for this overly simple game. I fork over a lot of money on games that make it worth it.
Since Flutter: Starlight launched (their latest money-grab game after Splash), it seems almost as if the developers lost all interest in this game, which was the only one of the current 3 that was any good. So much for that. Can't support this company or their games anymore. Terrible customer support and the epitome of game greed in the mobile market.
Fun and relaxing
Very addictive fun learning new things about butterflies! I enjoy all the hidden item you look for along the way
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 2.41
- Size: 98.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Runaway Play Ltd
- © 2016 Runaway Play Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Flutterbucks$1.99
- 130 Flutterbucks$4.99
- 275 Flutterbucks$9.99
- 700 Flutterbucks$24.99
- 1500 Flutterbucks$49.99
- 3750 Flutterbucks$99.99