Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Care for your own rainforest and raise butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Use your touch to bring light and life into the environment and assemble spectacular butterfly collections!
Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
- Collect, fuse and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself into a deeper experience
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by GAME CENTER
- Earn Bonus Powers for completion Butterfly regions
- Store and manage your Collection of butterflies
- Fuse butterflies and use flower pollen to level up and find out more about each species
In creating the game, the development team spent time in their local museum’s Tropical Forest to capture the authenticity of the butterflies and to ensure that the underlying science was correct. The resulting graphical style recreates the reality of rainforest habitat!
What's New in Version 1.97
- Optimizations which will help the game run smoothly.
- Added an indicator to butterflies for when their ability is ready
Love this game
I love this game. It's so addicting and exciting. One complaint is that the caterpillars and chrysalises are not true to the butterflies they represent. Where the caterpillars are very colorful & detailed, they should be accurate. :-) update - I'm still loving this game but have a few points to make. I think instead of only selling flowers you don't need, you should have the option to gift them to one of your friends. Also - what does it take to get the game to give you the flowers you NEED I order to power up your butterflies !? When a special event is going I continue to get flowers for butterflies I have already powered up 100% but not for newest butterfly available !?!? This is very frustrating !!! Does the game not want you to complete the set ? Are you hoping I will spend 'real' money ?
I've quite enjoyed this game for a while, but with the last "update" it seems the game is on its last legs. Playing from an IPod, the quality took a sudden nose-dive comparable to a 16-bit game, complete with grainy texture and warped texture. While, at least before the update, the creators were still putting out their scheduled events, but the last news was October, 2014. New butterflies? I doubt it. Reinstalling the game didn't help. In the end, I still enjoyed this game before with its soothing ambiance, beautiful butterflies, cute creatures, and user-friendly set-up so I couldn't grant it less than three stars. Maybe it'll work for you, it's worth a shot.
Getting worst with each update
The game started of really great, but as time went by, too many issues with being unable to open the app, not being credited in a timely fashion with purchases & lag in customer service responses. I'm abiut at the end where I am seriously considering deleting this game but I did enjoy the game. I hope you're able I correct/resolve all of your issues with this game quickly. Additionally, you are currently running a special event, but I haven't been able to open this app for the past 4 days! How came you play a game like this?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 1.97
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Runawayplay - NHNZ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Flutterbucks$1.99
- 130 Flutterbucks$4.99
- 275 Flutterbucks$9.99
- 700 Flutterbucks$24.99
- 1500 Flutterbucks$49.99
- 3750 Flutterbucks$99.99