Flutter: Butterfly Sanctuary
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Stunning, addictive, and beautiful game" - ***** Game Teep
Care for your own rainforest and raise butterflies through their incredible life cycle. Use your touch to bring light and life into the environment and assemble spectacular butterfly collections!
Each butterfly is a vibrant, artistically expressive depiction of a real life species with stunning wing patterns and unique behavioral characteristics. Players can collect endless varieties of brilliantly colored flora and fauna to attract new butterfly species. From chrysalis to caterpillar to butterfly, players foster these delicate creatures with pollen and help the rainforest thrive.
- Collect, fuse and feed dozens of real-life butterfly species
- Stunning environmental visuals - expand your forest with new life and color by gathering and planting special flowers to attract a diverse set of species
- Attract butterflies from all around the world and add them to your ever-expanding “Flutterpedia”. Each species has a unique fact sheet on their characteristics and natural history
- Listen to the Rainforest in the palm of your hand - Put on your headphones to experience a real-life lush rainforest ambience and immerse yourself into a deeper experience
- Use gestures to interact with your creatures, drop leaves into caterpillars’ mouths, crack open chrysalises, and guide your butterflies around their growing environment
- Guide your butterflies through the forest and watch them flutter, fly, perch and play
- Unlock achievements with a robust goal system powered by GAME CENTER
- Earn Bonus Powers for completion Butterfly regions
- Store and manage your Collection of butterflies
- Fuse butterflies and use flower pollen to level up and find out more about each species
In creating the game, the development team spent time in their local museum’s Tropical Forest to capture the authenticity of the butterflies and to ensure that the underlying science was correct. The resulting graphical style recreates the reality of rainforest habitat!
What's New in Version 1.96
- Bug fixes
- Bumblebee Storage!
- Support for future event types
This game is so perfect and amazing, I looooove it!!! I only have a few complaints/adjustment ideas
Maybe being back the option to buy back butterflies from past events using our flutterpedia? I know that was a thing and I wanted to use it so badly!!
And maybe lower the cost of flutter bucks/raise the amount of flutter bucks we get when we buy them. The current amount of flutter bucks we get for our money is making me not want to buy any.
And maybe have an option to bring a past event butterfly to your forest? Like have the option to buy another section of your flutterpedia that'll list all the previous even butterflies you don't have, but you can buy them from that section.
This game is so whimsical and relaxing. It is a joy to play, it gives you plenty to do without nagging, there are tons of achievements and a cute little mini games that pop up frequently, like finding a bug or using your butterflies to catch flower petals. The art, sound and music are all really nicely done.
I appreciate that this developer seems to stay away from the punishing or deceptive tactics that a lot of games use to encourage more purchases. This one is rewarding, it lets you just relax without feeling like you'll be trapped into a purchase.
Too much crashes—A subtle way to kick players away.
I have been playing this game for a long time and I have all the butterflies are ever released. Sadly I cannot appreciate them all at once because there is no further expansion and...
this app CRASHES MORE THAN 10 TIMES UNDER 10 MINUTES.
What do you want me to do? Sell all the butterflies so that the app stops crashing? Spend $500 to buy the new iPad Air 2 just to play this game? (I happen to own an iPad Air. I guess iPad Air is just a piece of garbage now. Or does the problem stem from the game itself?)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 1.96
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Runawayplay - NHNZ
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Flutterbucks$1.99
- 130 Flutterbucks$4.99
- 275 Flutterbucks$9.99
- 700 Flutterbucks$24.99
- 1500 Flutterbucks$49.99
- 3750 Flutterbucks$99.99