FLV Video Player
By Hiratte Software Solution
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
FLV Video Player plays your favorite flash videos (FLV) on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Just copy your favorite flash videos to Documents folder under FLV Video Player in iTunes with your iOS device connected, and open it with FLV Video Player.
- Support FLV.
- Support Portrait and Landscape orientation mode.
- Show total video's duration and current viewed time.
- Remember video's last playing location.
- Able to zoom video fullscreen or original size.
- Able to watch any part of the video by dragging the video bar.
- Able to mute audio.
- Able to adjust audio volume.
* Notes: FLV Video Player CANNOT play flash file with video codec H.264.
Please watch youtube video at http://ggoo.in/flvvideoplayer for FLV Video Player's user guide.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- Fixed iOS 7 bug.
This player crashes about 50% of the time and didn't play my flash video.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 28, 2013
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hiratte Software Solution
- © 2012 Hiratte Software Solution
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.