Fly Delta for iPad
By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With over a million downloads, the award-winning Fly Delta app for iPad features inspiring destination guides, the amazing Glass Bottom Jet,™ and a What’s Next feature that makes your trip easier by making sure you know what to do and when to do it.
• Spin the globe to explore destinations and fare specials
• Browse destination guides featuring shopping, dining and recommendations from your social network
• View and plan upcoming trips with the interactive trip map
Book and Customize:
• Find, compare and book flights or rebooked canceled flights or missed connections
• View seat maps, select or change your seat, or step up to Economy Comfort™
• Never miss a beat with the What’s Next feature
• Purchase Trip Extras like in-flight Wi-Fi and Priority Boarding
• Explore the Glass Bottom Jet, which provides an amazing view of what you’re flying over through photos, landmark information and social content from your friends
• Find out what’s playing on board your flight and download Sky magazine and destination-related music and movies from iTunes
And of course, we covered the basics:
• Manage your profile, transactions and SkyMiles® account
• Check in for domestic and international flights up to 24 hours before departure and pay for checked bags – your eBoarding pass can be sent to your phone or email
• Get terminal and gate info and check the latest flight status
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
And remember, you can always manage your travel with the Fly Delta app and delta.com on board Delta flights via in-flight Wi-Fi for free. Visit delta.com/app for more information on versions for other mobile devices.
Fly Delta Support: http://www.delta.com/app
What's New in Version 1.5
Now everyone, whether tracking a flight onboard or from the ground, can enjoy the ultimate view from Glass Bottom Jet™
Great app, but even better if...
Love this app and use it weekly, but it would be nice to be able to book multi-city trips via the app. Currently you are only able to book one-ways and round trips.
Glass Bottom Broke
Too bad... I was looking forwqrd to using the newly advertised Glass Bottom Jet feature for tracking a flight. I looked and looked and looked and could not figure out how to enable it.
Hopefully, they will fix it soon and maybe provide some decent guides on how to access it... If apps are intuitive, they do not require extensive documentation. This app is not intuitive...
Glass bottom is a lie
The newest update says that glass bottom will work from the ground, but when I try to use use this feature, it gives me a pop-up message that says I must be in flight and be using in-flight wi-fi????
VERY disappointed, and so is my 12 year old son. We were just trying to track what his father was flying over...:(