Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
We’ve made a few more updates!
• Was your flight delayed? The “Today” boarding pass now gives you the option to track the aircraft coming in to make your flight
• When upgrading your seat, you now have the option to use your miles as payment
• Our app is now fully optimized for iPhone XS Max and the new iPad Pro
• Several more performance enhancements and bug fixes to keep things running smoothly
Ratings and Reviews
Best Airline App I’ve Ever Used
3 year Diamond traveler so got a lot of experience using the app. Delta’s app has been the best I’ve used, in the US, in Europe, in Asia and in the Middle East. It isn’t perfect but beats the competition on usability. Below are the areas that need the most improvement by Airline Apps as a whole including Delta’s App. 1. Integration with their partner airlines, you might book your whole trip with Delta, but if you fly on one of their partner airlines the app quickly becomes less then useless, just go to paper at that point. 2. Booking flights on the app works well for simple bookings, however if you want to use miles or certificates, the only use for the app is looking up the flight info to then call Delta to have them book for you. 3. The app needs to be able to automatically add your boarding pass to your phones wallet. 4. You should only need one boarding pass. This is 2017, we have computers that know which flights your are on. Shouldn’t have to make sure you choose the right barcode. 5. Airplane mode can cause issues if you try to open your app without an internet connection, often times it will kick you back to a login screen, needs to work better in airplane mode. Overall great app, but the competition is catching up fast and they need to take things to the next level to stay ahead of the competition!
It is unbelievable to me that I spend thousands of dollars annually, both personally and as an organization hundreds of thousands of dollars. And with that being said... I recently changed from the first class ticket to a coach fare which was a change in class on same-day change and you charged me $64 additional extra dollars and were only willing to waive the change fee because there was a change in class is unbelievable! Disappointed beyond measure just because of the principle of the matter! Delta... think who your customer actually is and the impact now of someone highly disappointed for $64... unbelievable!
Another thing that has been highly frustrating is recently you lost my luggage and it had my CPAP machine in it. And, all I was given was “I’m sorry and 5000 miles” and it literally destroyed my nights sleep. I get 2000 extra miles from you if you’re just 20 minutes late with my baggage... I can’t imagine if you were two days late with my luggage like last year in Scotland and another time in Vegas I probably would’ve only gotten an extra thousand more miles. But I didn’t even take the time to call because it’s evident you have forgotten who keeps you in business.
Disappointed... as this week I become a Diamond medallion... go figure!
Terrible communication and unorganized system
My bag was never put on my first flight from JFK to MSP. When I arrived at Fargo Hector, my bag never arrived. Delta rep confirmed multiple times that my bag would be on the next flight to Fargo, and verified I had nothing else I had to do. The next day I returned to the airport to talk with another Delta rep because my app hadn’t said anything about my bag. The Rep said I should have filed a claim for the bag, and the Delta rep from the night before should have told me to do that.. he didn’t.
I was then told my bag would be on the next flight to Fargo. I received a notification that my bag was at the carousel at the Minneapolis airport at baggage claim.... why the hell would it be at baggage claim at MSP when I was in Fargo. I was on the phone with customer service for over an hour trying to figure out why my bag wasn’t registered correctly and why it wasn’t on its way to Fargo, again.. fast forward a couple hours - I got a notification from the app that my bag was getting on a flight and would arrive at 4:50. When I got there, the flight was delayed. I waited another 25 min, and then came to realize that my bag was not on that flight either. My app updated to say that my bag was going on another flight and wouldn’t arrive until 8:30 pm.. something always happens when I fly with Delta. Wouldn’t recommend flying with them, especially when their customer service can’t do anything about the issue.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.