By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.9
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.9
•We know you’ve been waiting and now we’re ready. Fly Delta now scales seamlessly to fit your phone, with new formatting for all iPhone screen sizes
•Starting May 16, Medallion® members can opt in to manage complimentary upgrades for both First Class and Delta Comfort+
•We’ve made booking even easier by giving you the option to swap cities on the “Book A Flight” screen with a simple tap
•Bug fixes and stability improvements
Email us anytime at AppFeedback@delta.com. We will review all feedback and take it into consideration for future updates.
*the app needs to show and update gate information. I have another travel app I have to open up get gate information. Also the gate alerts have been wrong on my last few trips. Today in about to board my plane and the app send a notification my plane is boarding at another gate in a different terminal. Of course it was incorrect.
It would also be great if they sent a notification about TSA lines maybe through a partnership. Then they could update you with a suggested time to leave for the airport based on your location and average TSA wait times (pre-check included)
I like the new app! They added passbook support and the ability to book a flight. They should add more features for Skymiles tracking and using for award travel but it's a good, long awaited update.
So far it works for what I need and I'm not a power user but I do require more than average functionality which this app delivers on.
I'd like to have better Skymiles tracking. Also there needs to be passbook support.
It's a good but basic app.
Still no passbook support. I recently went online to delta Skymiles website and saw all the wonderful tracking options and filter for earned miles with charts and graphs, shopping and deal opportunities and thought they need to be included in the app.
Come on Delta update the app with more features and support the passbook.
Flight status visual map link not working
i've been using the Delta app for quite some time and I have to say it is quite sophisticated. I don't know if the recent update have cause my app to not work with the functionality of the visual map of the flight, but I just have to say that my visual map of the flight tracking information under the flight status tab in the Delta app is no longer working. I have an iphone 6+ and Im very tech savvy. I have done my troubleshooting and made two calls to Delta and it seems like there's a problem with the flight status section not displaying the map in the Delta app.
One of the strongest airline apps
The Delta app is clearly one of the strongest airline apps you can download. It's jam-packed with features, and now that it's finally iPhone 6-ified, the major last remaining gripe has been addressed. I'm especially impressed with its detailed bag-tracking feature which I find very helpful. Is it perfect? Of course not. There are a bunch of features you can do on the website that you can't yet do in the app, but I'm encouraged by the frequency with which they update the app and continually add features. Keep up the good work!