By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Share with friends on Facebook when you book a trip, check in and arrive to your destination
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• Stream movies, TV shows and more onboard with Delta Studio™
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.3
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.3
• Introducing Fly Delta for Apple Watch – Keep track of time to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information
• Any eBoarding pass(es) you save to Passbook will automatically be available on Apple Watch
• Fixed an issue which caused the app to quit unexpectedly before boarding if a seat had not yet been assigned
• Fixed an issue which caused some customers to see an error message when attempting to view/change seats
• Several other bug fixes and performance improvements
"Seat Selection" and "Remember Me" login - DO NOT WORK
So let me get this straight, you have an app that now runs on iPhone watches - that not a single Delta customer has. However, the app that millions and millions of customers do have on the iPhones/iPads - the most basic of all functionality of selecting your seat is broken and throws an error message. Hello?!?! Who is home over at Delta? QA and regression testing prior to release anyone? Earth to Delta?!?!
Secondarily, when I open the app while my phone is in airplane mode - CRAZY ISN'T IT, since that's the rules and regulations in flight, that the app wipes me out of being signed in and now forces me to login again. This drives me flipping nuts!! Can whoever is managing this app please fix these basic and foundational issues.
Calling all Delta customers, please rate this app 1 star until these basic issues are fixed! Thanks
For the most part, a very nice app.
The app is helpful and provides good information regarding your frequent flyer account information. The one flaw that I can see is the flight times are inaccurately calculated and time zone traverse is not taken into account when calculating total flight times. Flights can appear to be longer within the app than actual in-flight time. It is a rather simple fix provided the developer knows how to work with date:time formats within the Dev Tool. Evidentially, the data types or offsets are incorrect. Fix that and I can change to a 5 Star App.
This app is the worst!
I cannot begin to express my disappointment with not only Delta, but this app, as well.
First, the app was marginal to begin with. Every time you shut it down - perhaps to deal with an email or a phone call - this app takes forever to re-load. There must be a better way.
But now, I can't even use this app to select seats for my upcoming itineraries. This is absolutely ridiculous! Really, Delta? Does NO ONE in your executive staff use this app and see first-hand how poor it is?!
Lastly, I cannot understand how Delta intends to support Apple Watch (I get mine in May!...very excited!) given their abysmal record on app development and their total lack of support for Passport. Don't even get me started on that OR the memory hog app that I deleted off my iPad already!
I really like my tech, and it is important to me to have my tech support my travel schedule. Come on, Delta! You're better than this crappy app!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 51.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2015 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.