By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Fly Delta 4.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With a redesigned Today screen which provides quick access to your eBoarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
What's New in Version 4.0
•The Fly Delta app now seamlessly integrates the “Today” view and your boarding pass into one screen. Simply tap the Check In button to begin
•Your electronic boarding pass will now automatically update - so your seat, gate and flight information will always be up-to-date
•The color of the Today screen now reflects your current SkyMiles Medallion status.
•For our Track My Bags feature, we’ve added a new “Track On Map” button which will allow you to follow your bag’s journey on a map
•We’ve made updates to make your ticket purchase experience even faster by eliminating the need to re-verify each leg of your trip while shopping
•Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Pretty but hello new bugs
I use this app every week and really depend on it. With this update I find that Only one of two boarding passes will save to my wallet.
The process of refreshing itinerary details was noticeably slow. It took over two minutes on a solid wifi connection. Still unable to add my second flight boarding pass to my wallet after closing & reopening the application. However, the app says its sorry, so, I've got that going for me.
Previous bugs are gone, current info is displayed, and immediate baggage update after checkin is great.
Not that it matters - after last year's ridiculous changes to SkyMiles eligibility, far fewer people will need access to the app, or have loyalty to this airline.
The compliment headphone must be the worst I ever had, probably the same person who approve that purple non delta color in which there so painful to my ear and hurts my ear drums when there in my hears. When I'm watching a movie or whatever it's either it's so loud or to low which hurting my and my girlfriend ears. They spent so much money on this fancy designer, did he forget the roughneck below wing who does the dirty work while ever up stairs looks cute and smile
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 24, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 111 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2016 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.