By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning Fly Delta app for iPhone now includes Facebook integration, domestic and international booking and the ability to add your eBoarding Pass to Passbook.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Share with friends on Facebook when you book a trip, check in and arrive to your destination
• Purchase Economy Comfort and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 2.7.1
• Manually remove trips that aren’t tied to your SkyMiles® account on the Trip Overview screen
• Bug fixes and enhancements
All-in-all, this is a great app. I still try to print my boarding passes though as occasionally my phone doesn't scan well.
Be mindful when traveling with close time hacks. I had been delayed on a flight and as I touched down, the app suggested that I bump to another flight. In my haste, I didn't read the part that was telling me that I would likely miss my connecting flight, not that I had. So I rescheduled and sat at the airport for four hours when I could've made my connections. But that was my fault. Also, the google app updates which hate I'm flying out if before the delta app does...
Delta needs to focus on updates for this app. Specially when you're flying internationally, this is when you need it the most. I was in Rome and connected thru wifi and it didn't let me check my flight status, get updates and even look at my seat assignment or change it. That was 2 months ago. Now I have a flight to Spain and it doesn't let me put my confirmation number to get my e-boarding pass, information, etc. It's a very unstable application. If you are going to update this, focus on what really it's need it. Very frustrating
This is by far the best airline travel app. It's smooth and simple; it gets the job done and then some. I like the electronic boarding passes, it's a simple way to get the pass without wasting paper. The app a allows you to view and change seats, purchase trip extras like wifi or priority boarding. All-around great travel app to have.