By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.5
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.5
• We’ve added a Glance for Apple Watch. Now you’ll be able to quickly access the gate, terminal and status of your next flight
• We’ve also fixed an issue that was causing our Apple Watch app to remain stuck on the loading screen
• Several other bugs were fixed which will improve overall app stability
The airline app by which all others should be judged
Delta continues to lead the airline industry with an app that delivers in every way possible. First, the app allows for in-app booking of both paid and reward flights. Upgrades are also able to be tracked within the app. Before you even set foot in the airport the app helps by allowing you to set a parking reminder so you can find your ride upon your return home. The app sends you reminders/updates about your flight status. If there is a delay, you can book alternate flights in the app.
Want to know if there's a Delta Sky Club in the airports you are flying through? It's in the app. Want to buy miles, track your bags, or see what the weather is like at your destination? It's in the app. Want to see your receipts or add your flight to your smart phone calendar? It's in the app.
I fly a lot for work and for leisure, and I can say with confidence that this is the best airline app of any U.S. carrier hands down.
***Note: I do not have an Apple Watch and thus cannot speak to its functionality.
Like others have said the app does not work on watch. Even though the phones app is perfect the watch part is useless. On last flight it gave no information on connecting flight although phone had all this exactly. All it did was say my next flight was in 4 days which was my return. Nothing at all about my flight next hour. This was after it requested and received a sync. Useless. The update as of today still crashes and never updates with my phone one foot away AND after I open it on the Phone. Sorry but useless again.
I love this app! But the boarding passes section needs improvement. The latest or next boarding pass should be queued to the TOP of the list, not at the BOTTOM of the list. Either that, after it has been used or has expired, place it in another section of the app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2015 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.