By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Share with friends on Facebook when you book a trip, check in and arrive to your destination
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• Stream movies, TV shows and more onboard with Delta Studio™
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place.
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
What’s New in Version 3.1.1
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• 64-bit support
New update still haunted with glitches
Still unable to make changes to tickets in the app. Gives error message stating name associated with itinerary is invalid. I've been told for months this is a known glitch, apparently it's just not one yet worth fixing.
The "Today" tab is a nice idea but the long load time makes it just a nice idea instead of a useful feature.
Overall, the iPhone app is okay, although a bit bogged down with underdeveloped features. For the basic functions like checking in for a flight, it works. It is certainly better than the unworkable embarrassment that the Delta Ipad app has become.
Really easy to use. Flight and connecting flight information (times and gate numbers) accurate and able to check while in the air. The app makes it convenient to changes flights and notifies you if you are able to do so free of charge.
Rebooking ability rocks
With 2 canceled flights I was able to view alternatives and reboot in seconds (I initially called to speak to a representative and stated wait time was over 4 hours...) The app got me where I needed to be.