By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Fly Delta 4.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With a redesigned Today screen which provides quick access to your eBoarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
What's New in Version 4.1
What’s new in version 4.1:
•We’ve improved the design of our seat maps to make it easier to select seats on your entire itinerary
•Fixed an issue which prevented all boarding passes from being added to Apple Wallet
•Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements
Can't believe my eyes 😣😠😒
I can't believe how some racist ppl want to over exaggerated the fact that a young boy spoke in his language and they (delta airlines) kicked him of a AIRPLANE!!!!! That is so disrespectful , so disappointing 😠😣 so sad . It's even more disappointing and sad that old people can't handle a word then they want to act like spoiled 5 year olds .... So sad . You guys were supposed to have a little respect and handle things in a different way . Kicking someone of a plane that they (Adam Saleh ) had to pay for to get on isn't the solution . You guys were supposed to be the bigger person and have a little respect . I heard Adam Saleh say that someone said an curse word but saw that didn't hurt anyone. I swear you guys need little bit of humor . At least a little bit . 1% out of the whole population of this planet is even enough.
Contributed to me missing my flight, don't trust it
I always plan ahead and try to cover my bases when I travel, I tried to export my boarding pass 3 different times to passbook so I'd have it when going through security and the Delta app gave me an error message each time even after quitting the app etc. I had my boarding pass open in the line and then my phone lost service right as I was about to show my pass and the app logged me out. I couldn't access my pass. It wasn't until I eventually left the line to get service that I was able to get back in and display my pass. I should have screenshotted it but I figured it should have offline viewing of my pass. The 5 minutes I wasted because of this was the exact amount of time I missed my flight by.
Needs informative error messages
I was pretty happy with this app until one of my flights got bumped. No big deal it happens, I just wanted to make sure I got a seat on the next flight. I kept getting a generic error message that told me nothing which was very stressful and frustrating. I finally talked to an agent who explained it couldn't be reserved yet. No problem but very frustrating to have spent so much time trying to do something I wasn't told is not ready yet. Better error messages would be very welcome
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 117 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2016 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.