By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.7.1
· Medallion® drink vouchers can now be found under My Wallet
· Eligible members may now request a complimentary upgrade from either My Trips or the Trip Details button on the Today screen
· We’ve made improvements to give you better flight options during delays or cancellations
· Customers in Canada can now use Apple Pay™ to purchase tickets
· Bug fixes
Email us anytime at AppFeedback@delta.com . We will review all feedback and take it into consideration for future updates.
App does nothing. Doesn't work at all.
You literally cannot check in. When you click search by "confirmation number" you will fail and get an error because the text field for that number IS NOT THERE. You also can not search via any other option, ticket number, etc. You also can not check the flight status of any flight PERIOD. When you type in your flight number and then your city it delete the flight number therefor you can never search. Literally not a single part of this app works. Someone got paid millions of dollars to make this thing. Most likely nepotism at its finest. I would post a screenshot but Apple doesn't allow it. Just use the website if you have the misfortune of having a Delta flight. Ps don't fly Delta if possible as they are a straight up garbage company.
So bad I had to leave a review
Delta Airlines has continued to fail in terms of a useful airline app.
Want to know if your flight is on time. You'll get that info but bear in mind that it was probably not updated since yesterday. Want to know if there is a Delta Sky Club in the airport? Delta just shows you how many there are in the airport. Want to have a parking reminder. Delta never reminds you. The only extras they have are useless stuff about their fleet and other garbage like that.
Do not get this app, a complete waste of time. Fly United or American, if you spend more money, at least it is for a quality flight. Avoid the airline and definitely avoid the app. If they go bankrupt hopefully another quality airline will take it's place
Good, but could be great
This app is good (better than the competition), but Delta should aspire to be great. The features that are there work for the most part, but two things stand out:
1) "Web wrapped" parts of the app are lazy and unnecessary.
2) Update the application to support the new size classes of iPhone screen size that have been on the market for nearly 2 years.