By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Fly Delta 4.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With a redesigned Today screen which provides quick access to your eBoarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
What's new in 4.2.2:
- This release fixes an issue which caused the app to quit unexpectedly upon opening
Best airline app by far
Im Platinum/Gold on 3 major airlines and truly rely on travel apps everyday. Dont believe the griping! this is a terrific app, easy to book, easy to check in, accurate notifications, easy to see upgrades, easy to adjust seats and it doesnt crash. I really like the notifications for boarding and baggage movements, and not once has it said boarding now, and the werent boarding. they literally flip the switch as they announce early assistance boarding.
Ok the bad - just really minor stuff that doesnt warrant dropping star rating. Notification changes wont save from mobile app.
Mobile boarding pass for NRSA
Alaska and United allow non-revenues with a seat request boarding pass to display on their phone (mobile pass). Delta is the only airline I know that doesn't allow the non-revenues to have the option of a mobile boarding pass without a seat confirmation.
This is frustrating sometimes when there's no time to print the seat request. Often times gate agents aren't happy when they have to do it for you, or use passive aggressiveness to warn you to print it off on your own. My biggest issue is when you check-in online, pass the cut off time and the kiosk won't allow you to print the seat request, so you the gate agent is still required to print it for you.
Please update the app to allow seat request for NRSA to display on the mobile app.
Cannot update Notification section
Don't bother with updating your contact info in the Flight Notifications section under Profile. You'll just keep seeing a "saving" screen and it will just hang there. You're better off adding this info directly through the site. These will populate the contact info in the app but you still can't update the contact info from there.
Also, a note to the developer. Once the notification fields populate contact info from the Delta site, the fields flip flop contact info that appears from Your Flight Reminders and Last-Minute Updates fields in comparison to how they appear on the Delta site section on notification contact info. Please Fix!!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 16, 2017
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 141 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2017 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.