By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning Fly Delta app for iPhone now includes Facebook integration, domestic and international booking and the ability to add your eBoarding Pass to Passbook.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Share with friends on Facebook when you book a trip, check in and arrive to your destination
• Purchase Economy Comfort and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 2.6
• Automatic bag tracking: No need to scan your bags anymore; just tap Track My Bags on the home screen to view the progress of all bags in your reservation
• Additional bug fixes
survey popup annoying, find bag feature broken
This version seems to have added an obnoxious "survey" popup to what is an otherwise great app.
Also, the "Find my bag" feature only seems to find active luggage... Sometimes. Took nearly two hours after my bags were scanned and checked in before the app took me anywhere but the standard "enter your bag tag" screen. Also, the timeout after a flight is done seems to be too short. 5minutes before my bags popped out on the carousel, the app was already taking me back to the standard entry screen instead of to my bags.
Great App - feature request
This app has come a long way and is pleasant to use.
One thing I'd love to see - today you get a push notification when you land for Facebook posting. Instead of the, or in addition to it, I'd love to see a push notification as to which baggage claim to go to. Would save time and congestion at the baggage claim monitors. Update to bags being moved to another claim should update with a new push notification.
Slow (Delta Diamond & MM)
The slowness of the app is only trumped by its inability to give you accurate information.
Want to look at the iPad app after checking-in here. Forget it, the iPad thinks you aren't checked-in. This, support tells me is so two devices don't have a boarding pass. Ah, ok, what about just blocking the boarding pass on the second device?
Want to check your gates in a hurry? No, the app takes minutes to update sometimes.
Want to check your upgrade status? Sure, it works occasionally. It's displayed an incorrect list for me the last three months.