By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Share with friends on Facebook when you book a trip, check in and arrive to your destination
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.4
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.4
• We’ve added a passport scanner which can be used during check-in for international travel. Just tap on the camera icon on the passport info page
• We’ve also added a credit card scanner to help with entering your payment information
• In Profile, you can now update your username and password
• Fixed a bug which prevented some customers from seeing the upgrade/standby list in My Trips
• Several other bug fixes
Having issues where I have already taken a flight but app still shows flight and list it as either flight delayed or check in unavailable. It just doesn't seem to update in a timely manner. Also not liking the fact that the app doesn't sync across devices. I have to locate and add my flight to both my iPhone and iPad. Why should I have to add it the first place? It should automatically load to my travels based on my sky miles number like some of the other airlines apps do. It would be okay if I only traveled once in a great while but since I travel every week for business it is starting to get very annoying/time consuming to load each weeks flights on 2 different devices.
Why doesn't Passbook boarding pass update?
The Delta app is certainly the best airline iPhone app, but there are minor things that would make it excellent. First, it would be great if the Passbook boarding pass updated with changes (gate #, departure time, seat assignment). The American Airlines app does this seamlessly so why hasn't Delta picked up on this?? Lastly, the Apple watch app is far behind American Airlines Apple watch app. Theirs works every time and provides plenty of information, whereas Delta's works occasionally and gives minimal info. I'm a loyal Skymiles member who flys multiple times a week and I'm dying to see these changes made. Come on Delta developers!
Watch app doesn't work
The watch app is half baked. It doesn't update. It gives no indication that it is performing an update. And there is no way to force it to update. Also the countdown to departure doesn't countdown. It should display seconds or something to indicate that it's working.
The only way I was able to update the all was to uninstall it and reinstall it. Too bad because I am traveling today. I travel a lot and I thought this app would be incredibly useful. However, it is not. Because it's broken.
The app should include a countdown until departure and an option to set alarms related to departure time.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 53.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2015 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.