By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Fly Delta 4.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With a redesigned Today screen which provides quick access to your eBoarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
What's New in Version 4.2
What’s new in version 4.2:
•Introducing interactive airport maps, now available for more than 20 major airports! Our new airport maps can guide you with turn-by-turn walking directions to your next gate, a restaurant or even baggage claim
•We’ve added an offline mode to the app which will help you keep up with your boarding pass and flight details even when you don’t have a reliable wi-fi or cellular connection
•3D Touch quick actions have been added to the Fly Delta app icon on your home screen. Just press to reveal shortcuts to book a flight, check in or view flight status
•Now you can access seat maps directly from the shopping results
•Bug fixes and speed enhancements
Works great, but a couple bugs
For the most part, this app works great. I like not having to print a boarding pass.
However, on this trip, I was a part of someone else's itinerary. For the return trip, I was unable to get a boarding pass on my phone after we checked in...I'll have to print one at the airport now. Hopefully this is a small glitch that is easy for you to fix.
Not terrible. Small issues.
I do like this app! But it has some sticky spots. Delta: You guys seem more interested in adding the features you want to than addressing your user's concerns!!!
Among other things listed by others the app prompts me to check in several days too early. Today it asked me to check in for a flight on Feb. 23. It's Feb. 18 today.
Still Has Issues
The app, by default since most recent upgrade, will open under the category of "My Delta" and subcategory of "My Trips". Prior to the most recent update to version 4.2, the app, after being closed would open to the previous spot you were viewing in the app when you closed it.
If that can not occur again, then I would rather the default location the app opens to be "My Delta" and subcategory of "Sky Miles"
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 133 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2017 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.