By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With a redesigned Today screen which provides quick access to your eBoarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your eBoarding Pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
What's New in Version 4.5
What's new in 4.5:
• iOS 11 compatibility updates
• Bug fixes & design updates
Poor design complements a terrible service
This app is poorly designed and doesn't remember previous settings for logging in to quickly see important information. We were unable to check in through the app for some unknown reason and the separation of the flight data from the default pane failed to notify us of a flight change to an hour earlier and we missed our flight. It was first class and of course Delta provided no refund. I am never flying Delta again.
Push notifications generally work and I like the bag tracker. The only thing I wish it could do is update my zone when I get my seat upgraded. I guess the last item I wish I could do is purchase a last minute upgrade from the app.
Brand oriented, not passenger oriented
Slow to open, functionality is spotty which makes it unreliable. It is designed for repeat brand loyalists who follow same patterns. Lacking in transparency. Gives limited control and visibility to passenger. Sorry - you have ways to go to understand diversity. Delta wants to be a global brand but acts like a local American brand.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 149 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Delta Air Lines, Inc
- © 2010-2017 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.