By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Passbook
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.7
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.7
· Delta Comfort+™ will now be available for purchase in the Flight Search results. It will appear as an option for booking along with First Class and Main Cabin for travel departing on or after May 16, 2016, within the U.S. 50 states and Canada
· Bug fixes
Need ability to see credits/certificates on the app
This is a great app as far as airline apps go. One thing that's missing is the ability to see your credits and certificates. This information is available on the Delta website but not on the app. I had a $500 credit which expired because I had forgotten that I had it. Also, there should be a way to book a flight on the app using a credit or companion certificate.
Still no 6+ resolution update
The app has a nice layout, and could look great. But... A whole year and a half after the 6+ launch and they still have yet to make the app not look like a blown up balloon. Most apps updated within the first MONTH of release. This is just sad, considering the rest of the app works REALLY well (people keep complaining about the occasional errors but it's nothing that doesn't happen on any airline website anyways). Please fix this issue.
EDIT: another update.... No optimization. Down a star.
Mobile Boarding Pass Broken
I have been using this app for years and my last flight last month the mobile boarding pass worked great and even integrated with my Apple Watch.
Today the mobile boarding pass failed. I check in 24 hours before my flight and every time I tried to get my mobile boarding pass it errors out.
I have tried killing the app, sign out, etc but it is still broken. This had better be fixed before my next flight.