Fly Fu Pro
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
You are Monthy McFly and you are on a mission to save your kidnapped moth girlfriend, Kate Moth.
Little do you know that your adventure will be the most amazing one a fly can ever have.
Flying on a leaf above the suburban area and collecting buttons for a Teddy Bear may sound easy. But can you help the scientist ladybugs finish their 'Juggernaut' project? Can you storm a stage performance and make it through the angered fans' crowd afterwards? And what's most important: will you be able to reveal the darkest secrets of the purely evil spideress queen, Ebony Overseer?
Play Fly Fu Pro, and give McFly a chance!
- classic beat'em up game with adventure, role playing, puzzle and strategic elements
- unique style of art, based on Magnus Muhr's 'Dead fly art'
- funny story mode accompanied with cutscenes with twists on plot
- 10 different weapons to use (5 melee weapons, 5 kinds of projectiles)
- 4 different styled mini-games to put your skills to the test
- survival mode to test your endurance
- 24 special skills to learn, including fire-breath, life leeching or turning your character into stone...and more
- 20+ species of insects to fight against
- intense boss fights
- and a ton of FUN
- Accomplishing particular challenges in the game or completing daily challenges will grant you mana points that you can spend on improving McFly in different ways.
- Tap your status bar (ingame) or McFly (in the main menu) to access your achieved mana points and skills.
- A skill is unlocked & learned when corresponding mana reaches a certain level.
- Circle shaped skills are passive ones which means they are automatically used when learned.
- You can select a square shaped skill - called active skill - to be your special power.
- Your special power is charged during hand to hand fights and it can be activated when fully charged.
- Flying attacks and handling weapons should be learned early in the game.
★AIR - with each level of Air, McFly becomes faster
★EARTH - gives McFly endurance and stability against attacks
★WATER - McFly's maximum stamina is raised with each level gained
★FIRE - McFly's attacks will be much painful.
WANT MORE GREAT GAMES? Check out:
Truck Jam, Greed Corp
It's great at what it does
This is a great little beat-em-up game in the line of double dragon and streets of rage. Except of course you're a…um…fly :P There's a iOS version of this game as well. I preffer the controls on the iPad over the keyboard. It would be nice if this supported a controller. However, it looks great when you toggle the game to full screen (at least it does on my 15 inch macbook pro). The art work is tops.
Aside from having a fly of all things as your protagonist, it's a great little game with a quirky story line. If you're a fan of the old school beat em up type games, you can't go wrong picking this one up for .99 or even better FREEEEEEEE!
Could be good
Has a cool look with poor controls, game gets boring fast. Not a bad idea….