Fly THIS! is an addictive game of explosive airplane action that will challenge your inner air traffic controller.
The sequel to the award winning Conduct THIS! takes players to the skies in a race against time to bring passengers safely to their destination by drawing flight paths and avoiding collisions in increasingly challenging action-puzzles.
Mastering air traffic has never looked this good and been this fun. Upgrade your airport and purchase new planes for your fleet as your little airline expands its reach to far away destinations.
• Control planes in a beautiful 3D world
• Simple and intuitive gameplay for everyone
• Transport passengers, earn coins and unlock new airplanes
• Progress through exotic islands with unique themes
• Fantastic soundtrack by composer Mikkel Gemzøe
• From the Award winning team that brought you Conduct THIS!
We're back with a new, exciting update for Fly THIS!
Get ready to face off against high-speed jet planes and signal-interferring radio towers in the new Boot Camp region!
The full details:
• New region: Boot Camp!
• You can now zoom out on the world map screen to view all of your progress in all the worlds, and easily jump between places.
• We've made a lot of improvements to the introduction to the game to make it easier for newcomers, so if you've been wanting to introduce the game to your friends, now's the best time!
• You can now play the daily level, even if you haven't progressed all the way to it. You can go to it directly via the button in the contracts screen. There's also an option to get a notification every day telling you what the daily level is.
• The game is now fully translated into Dutch!
• New music for the Boot Camp region and updated music for the world map.
• Lots of small fixes and improvements everywhere in the game.
As always, remember to leave a nice review on the App Store if you like the game, we're reading all of them, and they make us very happy! We have many more things planned for the rest of 2019, so thank you all for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game that needs a lot more polish.
+ Ads are few and unobtrusive
+ Good controls
+ Fun and unique gameplay
+ Challenging levels
- Some bugs and some poorly designed levels
- The game view is too far and plane/runway colors can be hard to see.
- Some of the music is... awful.
First the positives. It’s a great concept. You control your aircraft in an easy and fun way and the experience is overall quite enjoyable. Levels are also challenging and the graphics are good. And the airport/aircraft rewards system is interesting and adds more depth to the game.
However, I feel like it needs a lot more attention to detail. Some of the music is lacking. Navigating the main world map is awful, you can’t zoom out to see all the levels. Some levels are not actually enjoyable. For example, in some, you can barely see the things you need to see. Other levels (like the Christmas ones) are rigged where there isn’t even enough houses so you have to circle around waiting.
This game COULD be even better than the previous installment, (Conduct This). It’s not there right now, though. But it’s still a good game and I am enjoying it.
So much fun! Loving it and it’s definitely more challenging than Conduct This! I love the addition of daily challenges; keeps me playing every day. Got an issue, though. Sometimes the daily challenge doesn’t exist, like today it says “Complete Level Package”. I’ve currently completed all available levels at 3 stars. Not really sure what I’m supposed to do to obtain the points. Other times, it has the name of a level that doesn’t exist. I wish I could just tap on the daily challenge and have it direct me to the level I’m supposed to do in order to get the points.
ADs are OBTRUSIVE
I don’t know how people in reviews says it isn’t but after almost every restart or win or return to world overview your watching and AD. Yea you can skip it but then it immediately prompts you with “tired of ads” buy screen. Played ConductTHIS for years and didn’t experience this. Maybe it’s a weird bug who knows but it’s super annoying
- Northplay ApS
- 103.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Northplay
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $4.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Plane Pass $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.