By Lonnie Ganz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flight planning is as easy as tapping in your point of departure, arrival and winds!
In one screen, FlyBy Nav displays track, heading, distance, ground speed, time enroute, ETA, and fuel burn.
- Fast database search and lookup of waypoints.
- Search function lets you search for an airport using its identifier, name or city name.
- Stores your favorite aircraft cruise performance numbers.
- Plots your great circle route on map.
- Quick Charter Quote feature.
- Sunrise/Sunset and Azimuth feature.
- METAR and TAF weather access.
- 55,000 Airports and Navaids included (offline).
- Save your own user waypoints.
- No subscription charges.
Please visit our web site for more detail and screen shots of all the program features.
What's New in Version 1.41
- Updated for iOS6 and iPhone 5 screen size.
- v1.4 bug fix. GroundSpeed change was not updating ETE.
Very quick & easy to use. As a flight instructor I can quickly verify a students flight plan calculations. Using the satellite map view we can discuss ground reference points and actually see what they look like from the air.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 16, 2012
- Version: 1.41
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lonnie Ganz
- © 2000-2013 SkyWriter Software. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.