The Flying Alphabetinis - A Fingerprint Network App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Flying Alphabetinis is a word game for kids to play with the whole family. The first turn-based multi-player word puzzle game for children, The Flying Alphabetinis brings Circus fun to fast paced word creation.
Who are the Alphabetinis? Alphabetinis are tiny acrobats with letters on their bellies. Alphabetinis hop, flip and rappel into a stunt formation, called a letter jumble. Then the fun begins!
Start finding words quickly. Picture flash card appear, spell those words. Players that guess, find and trace the flash card words fastest score huge points and bragging rights with family and friends!
The game features Stunts like Super Chill, Cannonball, Super Crystal Ball, or Mind Reader that power up the play and makes finding words as fun as a Three Ring Circus! Stunts can be earned through play or purchased through in-app-purchase.
Alphabetinis is designed to be played by two players. Each person takes a 2 minute turn. The game board is dynamic, so every round is a whole new experience and the game is leveled to allow for children of all ages and their parents to play and feel a sense of accomplishment, having fun, and making new words.
Alphabetinis includes additional content through In-App-Purchase.
The Flying Alphabetinis is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
What's New in Version 1.03
- Each new round of play will award more coins that can be used immediately in the game!
- Solving Flash Cards will also award coins immediately!
- Now you can send a reminder to your opponent by giving them a "nudge"
- Now you have the option to jump into your next available game without having to return to the game list! Take turns faster and earn more coin!
Bug fixes and other enhancements
Love the concept, not the bugs
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the concept of this game and it is a great opportunity to play with my 5 and 7 year olds, and get them more interested in spelling/reading. My kids love it too, BUT it seems to constantly have issues- either crashing or freezing. Many times it will not update that players took a turn. (The worst time it didn't save, I had told my 7 year old if he could beat me, I would take him to a trampoline gymnasium. He was finally able to beat me two rounds, but they didn't save after he returned to his main screen. Even though I was watching him play and knew his score, he was pretty disappointed that his score wasn't saved.)
What a great tool to get young kids to get excited about words
This game is great for parents and children today together.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 05, 2013
- Version: 1.03
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fingerprint Digital, Inc
- © 2012 Fingerprint Digital, Inc., All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Stunt Use$3.99
- 300 Coins$0.99
- 2000 Coins$2.99
- 700 Coins$1.99