Step into a fun backyard of flying drones and rockets to learn letter sounds (phonics), letter names, how letters form words and spelling. "Flying First Words" includes more than 70 words in three different subjects: animals, shapes, and vehicles.
In “Flying First Words” a child-friendly menu of hovering drones enables families to navigate directly to words and subjects of interest. Individualized learning experiences can be accommodated with multiple user accounts, custom avatars, and various difficulty levels.
● Drag the hovering letter rockets to form words
● Listen to letter sounds (phonics) or letter names
● Learn words and their meanings with images associated for every concept
● Images of words are progressively revealed as kids place letters correctly
● Use settings to adjust between upper and lowercase letters
● Tap the image of the word to discover its sound
● Create unlimited avatars to customize "Flying Phonics" to individual learning levels
● Select settings to increase difficulty as kids learn
At ReadnLearn your children's privacy and safety is our priority that is why our app:
◇ Does not collect or share any user's personally identifiable information.
◇ Does not contain Social Network Integration or other Social Features.
◇ Does not contain third party advertisements.
◇ Contains "Feedback", "Tell a Friend", "Rate Now" and "More Games" buttons behind a parental gate.
◇ Contains the option to buy words in four additional languages behind a parental gate.
For more information please visit: readnlearn.com/#privacy
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
We follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps, set by MOMs with Apps.
At ReadnLearn we love what we do, developing fun and educational applications for children. We are a passionate and committed small team of parents, who are graphics artists and developers. Our team is augmented by educators and our own children, our awesome beta testing team!
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: readnlearn.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/ReadnLearnApps
Follow us: www.twitter.com/ReadnLearnApps
● Minor improvements and optimisations
Ratings and Reviews
A great app for beginning readers
This is a very well done and beautiful app that prepares children for reading. The hovering menus and rockets help to keep children interest in the app. We found the ability to set different difficulty levels also very helpful.
Versatile and engaging
I highly recommend this app for kids 5+. The app is both versatile and engaging with its futuristic look. It kept my son’s attention for quite some time (which btw rarely happens).
- Read 'n' Learn ltd
- 165.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ReadnLearn Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Greek Words $0.99
- Spanish Words $0.99
- German Words $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.