1.7 MILLION PLAYERS AROUND THE WORLD! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Game optimized for iPhone devices including high-definition graphics for Retina display!
Take control of Newton, the Flying Hamster in this action-frenzy horizontal shooter! Fly to save your girl across 6 levels full of various foes (animals, robots, aliens...) and beat the most ruthless bosses with any item you may find on your way.
▪ 6 unique environments packed with fun from the sunflower fields to the big Japanese city or crazy ancient Egypt
▪ 8 freaky weapons scattered among the levels (bananas, egg-bombs, beer...)
▪ 35 different enemies (sneaky penguins, anti-air cows, exploding foxes, ninja squirrels, toaster-robots...)
▪ 7 dreadful and unpredictable bosses
▪ A neat and powerful Soundtrack made from catchy tunes and killer guitar solos
▪ An unlockable Hard Mode specifically designed for veteran players
▪ 4 control modes designed for touch screen or accelerometer
▪ 40 achievements and leaderboards
- Volume slider fix
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, addicting game. I love it!
Almost missed this...
OK, I seen it on free app a day and the icon looked goofy so I bypassed it. Something told me to check it out and I saw there was a video you could watch, so I did. The vid showed off some awesome retro graphics, I'm talkin turbo grafx style retro, but cooler, and I heard the old school sound effects and music. I miss those kinda games so I immediately downloaded it. I've been waiting on a good shooter to come out that could be done well on the iPhone but I would have never expected it to be one with a flying hamster, too funny. I'm just gonna drop some knowledge for ya, this game is tight. Not just graphically but it's probably the best balanced shooter I've played. I would not have felt bad at all if I'd paid for this, but I lucked out big time cuz I got it for free! Great game guys!!!
Don't like the controls
It's a nice little shmup. It's rather fun and is like an arcade game. But most people have never even played an arcade shmup before so that's what the "it's too hard" complaints are about.
My only complaint is the controls. It's really hard to play a game like this when your fingers are covering parts of the playing area. If there was a different control system that took this into consideration (other than the accelerometer) I'd give this 5 stars.
- The Game Atelier
- 115.3 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 - 2014 The Game Atelier
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.