By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Since 1927 Flying has been the magazine to inform, educate and entertain pilots with:
• Aviation news, trends and regulations
• Comprehensive and objective aircraft reports
• Pilot techniques based on expert opinion
• Vibrant photography
• Updates on developments in avionics
In this app you will find these features:
• A free sample issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store and download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$3.99 or subscribe.
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Flying through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (12 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
What's New in Version 5.0.9
-Updated Help page
-Bug and stability fixes
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
Broken Access for Print Subscription?
Having been a subscriber for a few years now to the print subscription, I was happy to see the ability to read the magazine digitally, which is far more convenient. This worked great for a while, but with the February 2016 issue, I haven't been able to access the digital edition without paying. Attempting to contact support has been futile.
Also, minor nit: it's really annoying to download multiple issues at once. Starting a new download will pause the current download.
Never had the chance to get into free subscription
Tried multiple times accessing the free single month offer but app is stuck with "Purchasing subscription..". Makes me wonder if the backend servers are overloaded and will have the same experience for new issues every month.
Back to Zinio for me...
"Purchasing subscription" goes nowhere, still broken
We dropped Flying in 2014 because of all the issues with digital access. Now in 2016 the 30 day trial never goes through and even trying to pay, FAIL. Mr. Goyer, fix your digital content finally - how long?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 5.0.9
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bonnier Corporation
- © 2014 Flying Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flying Magazine$14.99
- Flying Magazine$1.99
- December 2010$3.99
- April 2011$3.99
- May 2011$3.99
- March 2011$3.99
- February 2011$3.99
- January 2011$3.99
- June 2011$3.99
- January 2012$3.99