Flyingbee Reader Lite
By Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
* Fully compatible with the new macOS High Sierra 10.13 now *
Flyingbee Reader makes working with pdf easier on Mac than ever before due to the simplicity of its interface and feature-rich functions. Flyingbee Reader is more than a pdf viewer, technology makes it become an advanced pdf annotation marker and editor.
Flyingbee Reader is a better replacement compared with Preview, Preview lacked several functions of Flyingbee Reader, not good at editing pdfs and it is a best alternative pdf reader for replacing Preview because of the following excellent features.
+ Lightweight, less memory, Easy to use like Safari, Chorme browser.
+ Open pdf files in seconds with high quality of rendering
+ View and read multiple pdf files in multi-tab simultaneously within a window
+ Add comments and annotations with a full set of feature-rich tools
+ Check and arrange annotations more easily and conveniently
+ Flattening, copying and pasting annotations supported
+ Optimise the functions of bookmark, signature and form filling
+ Print pdf files with custom settings
> Read pdf documents
• Easily and instantly open any pdf, small or large
• Rotate pages in 90-degree increments
• Zoom in or zoom out of the pdf files for a clearer viewing
• Search text to find the specific contents
• Easily manage and navigate pdf files in multiple tabs viewing
• Flexibly view pdf files in single page, single page continuous, two pages, two page continuous mode
> Annotate pdf documents
• Highlight, underline, and strikethrough text directly
• Add sticky notes to jot down comments, questions, or feedback
• Add drawing and free-form shapes in the pdf files with drawing tools
• Type free text to add additional contents anywhere in the pdf files
• Flatten annotations and comments to make them non-editable
> Signature & Forms
• Create and design multiple signatures for different situations
• Add digital signature anywhere as desired to sign contracts and pdf files
• Protect signatures by flattening it as part of the pdf content
• Fill out pdf forms, directly or indirectly(with markup tools for filling out non-interactive forms)
Flyingbee Reader is a lightweight, clean and fast rendering pdf reader for annotating, editing and signing pdfs, you can also customise your reader to fit your needs and level up your pdf reading experience.
Certainly, We are always working on Flyingbee Reader and devote ourselves to developing more powerful Flyingbee Reader which will allow you work more delightfully with pdf files. And you’ll get a lifetime free update for the latest version available.
What's New in Version 1.5
> Fully compatible with the new macOS High Sierra 10.13 now.
> General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using our app! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.