By Brute Farce
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"An incredibly unique twist on the endless runner, adding an impeccable control scheme on top of beautiful graphics and addictive gameplay." - 148apps
Flyro is a fluid action game set high in the skies. Fly and dodge past TNT traps, giant boxing gloves, electric moving hallways, and other deadly obstacles. When you can't find a way around, morph into a flame to burn your way through any wooden barriers you encounter!
Featuring dynamic difficulty, elegant touch controls, and a huge arsenal of carefully crafted sequences to master, Flyro is the first endless runner that will always keep you challenged without being frustrating or overwhelming.
- Dynamic music & sound created by Portal 2 and Left 4 Dead composer Mike Morasky.
- Survive giant boxing gloves, electric moving halls, and other creatively devious traps.
- Activate your flame power to blaze through any wooden obstacle.
- Every run is different.
- Moustermind Tech™ adjusts game difficulty as you play.
- No pay-to-win gimmicks of any kind.
- Challenging objectives make you master dangerous moves.
- Compete with your friends (and the world!) on Flyro's integrated leaderboards.
- The Moustermind’s endless taunts await your every failure.
What the press is saying:
"With a soundtrack from composer Mike Morasky (Portal 2, Left 4 Dead), beautiful graphics, and addictive game play, Brute Farce's Flyro takes a new spin to the endless runner game and comes out with a real winner." - TUAW
"Flyro is an endless runner that is sure to delight all gamers with its unique charm. [...] With controls like this, it’s incredibly intuitive for any gamer." - AppAdvice, 5/5
"With difficulty that scales based on your skill level and a complete absence of any sort of pay-to-win gimmick, Flyro is a clear winner no matter how you look at it!" - JayIsGames
"Just when you think that endless runners have been done to death, there inevitably comes a title that shows you that spins can yet be put on the genre." - TechPP.com
What's New in Version 1.0.4
With no pay-to-win gimmicks, Flyro relies on strong word of mouth for success. Help support the game by sharing your best scores and boss lines over Facebook, Twitter, and email! (tap the social button next to your score on the death screen)
Also, send us any feedback you have by tapping the chat bubble on Flyro's title screen.
- fixed an iOS 8 related crash
- fixed not being able to play your own music in the background
- removed broken links
Needs slight adjustment
I like this game and all. But sliding your finger left and right is like eh, because if you slide up alil bit the game pauses. And it's really annoying. Eliminate the slide up to pause please,