By Flytrex Aviation Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Flytrex App keeps you connected with your quadcopter or multirotor at all times and helps you interact with other pilots world-wide in real-time! Get real-time telemetry feed with map display, protect your expensive equipment in the event of a crisis and avoid fly-away, find fellow pilots flying near by in real-time and more!
= THE HIGHLIGHTS =
• Live Flight Channel - Real time telemetry with map and flight path display directly on your iOS device. Track your flight status from the moment you takeoff and until landing.
• Last Seen - Locate a lost aircraft in the event of a crash or crisis with a map display showing the last known location of the aircraft and your current location for easy directions.
• Flight Radar - Find fellow pilots flying in real time from around the world, join exciting flights as they take place and discover great new flight locations.
• GSM Connectivity - Flytrex Live relies on GSM networking, allowing you to stay connected with your aircraft without range limitations and far beyond the range of any other radio setup.
To enjoy the features of this app you need to install Flytrex Live on your quadcopter or multirotor. Flytrex Live is available in the Flytrex Shop (http://flytrex.com/shop) or check out any one of the official Flytrex dealers worldwide.
Having any problems? Any suggestions? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or, http://facebook.com/flytrex
What's New in Version 1.05
- New Sign-In options using Facebook, Google, Twitter and Email.
- New left side menu design with pilot profile highlights and navigation options.
- New Flight Radar - Find and join other pilots flying in real-time from around the world.
- New app splash screen.
- Many code improvements and fixes.
Works great and love the interface
I am now able to use my phone and tablet to track my live flights using a Flytrex Live device.
I have been a customer since they started and the technology they provide is constantly updated , via hardware or firmware.
Great customer service.
I don't believe some of those reviews
Those reviews saying it's so great reek of "written by flytrex"
I bought one, should have sent it back.. Was super cheap, so wasn't worth the postage.
It's a closed system with no new updates, a "company" with lots of "coming soon"'s. Which never come years later. Support took a week to respond to my question (with a question)
Good App so far....
Since this is a fairly new App, I'm hoping that it will give more info later on as they update it. All it does now is give you real-time Live info of a flight in progress....