By Flywheel Sports, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Flywheel Sports, the revolutionary indoor cycling brand with 28 studios in the US and abroad, has made it easier than ever to book your favorite fitness classes with this innovative app. Purchase credits, reserve classes, and check performance data all from your iPhone.
Ever feel like signing up for fitness classes is more of a workout than taking them? With this app, you can book your rides in seconds, check in before you even walk into a studio and invite friends to share the Flywheel experience with you.
Users say “easy to navigate,” “convenient,” “makes checking in a breeze!”
• Reserve Flywheel indoor cycling classes and FlyBarre body sculpting classes at all studios across the country.
• Purchase credits, memberships, and gift cards.
• Skip the lines and check-in to class on your way to the studio (never fear that your bike or mat has been given away!).
• Use a sleek “Dashboard” as your control center to get a quick view of your most important account information including upcoming reservations, waitlists, credits available, and more.
• Invite friends to take classes with you.
• Track enhanced performance data with graphics and metrics.
• Check out “Class Rank" to see how you performed against other riders in class.
• View “Percentiles” to see how you compare to other riders in your region in speed, resistance, calories burned and more.
• Add classes to your calendar (and avoid those no-show fees).
• Provide feedback on all classes and instructors through the “Rate Your Ride” feature.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
• new control center to manage your push notifications preferences
• choose to receive push notifications when the booking window opens or when your stats are posted
• new options to share your performance with friends
Love the app & added stat graph
Love flywheel and really like this app. It's super easy to use and checkin and look up your past and future reservations. It's also very easy to manage your reservations look up stats and your "power up" progress. It's all displayed right on the dashboard screen. I also love the line chart graph that shows your performance on a line graph of all the classes you have ever taken. LOVE this graph, but I can't see it when I login online so I think it's only available via the app. Great job, keep it up!
I love flywheel. I like the app. I really want to love it but there are two flaws which need to be addressed.
1) I can NEVER check-in. I don't know why. It's always within the time window, but it just doesn't work through the app...update...it's better, but still buggy.
2) Sunday @ 5 is the bewitching hour for sign up. The app slows waaay down and you can't load or refresh quickly. I've been locked out of many a class because of this.
Love the app, but check-in probs
I used to be able to check in without an issue and it was great. But in the last month, it hasn't worked. Sometimes I can't even see the info screen for a class I have booked, which means I can't ca bel there either. I've gotten stuck a few times because I couldn't get to a computer to cancel before 5 pm. Would be awesome if the cancel/check in screen were more reliable!