Flywheel Sports, the rapidly growing, revolutionary indoor cycling studio, has made it easier than ever to book your favorite classes with our innovative new app.
• Reserve Flywheel indoor cycling classes and FlyBarre body sculpting classes
• Purchase credits, memberships, and gift cards
• View and manage your reservations, waitlists, and account info
• Skip the line and check in to class on your way to the studio
• Track performance data like speed, resistance, and calories burned after every class and over time
• Discover your class rank & percentiles to see how you perform against other riders
• Track your heart rate by syncing to Apple Health! If you run a workout on your Apple Watch during class, you will be able to see a time series graph of your heart rate for the class
• Bring our epic in-studio experience home with FLY On Demand. Stream unlimited live and on-demand classes to your own iOS device or Apple TV with AirPlay.*
• Subscription length is 1 month
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscription includes full access to Fly On Demand Video Library
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription is managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to account settings on your device after purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Requires FLY Anywhere bike and subscription.
Now you can track your heart rate by syncing to Apple Health! If you run a workout on your Apple Watch during class, you will be able to see a time series graph of your heart rate for the class.
Ratings and Reviews
Best spin studio in Scottsdale
I have spinning for about 7 years and have been to many different studios in my time. When I walked into Fly Wheel, I was met by an employee who was very nice and created a very inviting atmosphere that complimented the clean and new facility.
I was very impressed with the bikes and the workout area. The music is very upbeat and the instructors are some of the best I have ever worked out with. They are upbeat and challenge you or let you have the ride you are comfortable with!
I would recommend this studio to anyone and will continue going to this great spin studio. Keep up the great work!
Motivating instructor Kristine, really gets the class moving. As a spin instructor myself, teaching at numerous valley studios, I have to say she's one of the best I've seen in Scottsdale.
Everything is organized. There is fresh fruit along with plenty amenities...showers with liquid lemon soap, shampoo/conditioner.
My only complaint is the staff at the front desk. I've taken 6 classes there so far. They never ask how I liked the class. In other places, the front desk staff usually makes that extra effort. It's nice, especially when you are new to the studio, and really haven't made spinning friends yet.
Love the class, Hate the App
I’m a regular customer and use the app to book 1-2 classes per week and without a doubt, the Flywheel app is (unfortunately) the WORST app I have on my phone. It is SO slow. When clicking the icons on the bottom of the screen it can take over 30 seconds for that page to load. My screen often goes dark/auto-locks before the page has loaded. There have definitely been times where I’ve thought about trying to book a last minute class and haven’t because I didn’t want to bother with opening the app because I knew it would take too long. Not sure if it’s something to do with my phone, but I don’t have this issue with any other app.
- Flywheel Sports, Inc.
- 188 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Flywheel Sports, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Renew Fly On Demand $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.