Currently available in San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, Portland, and San Diego.
Flywheel is the easiest way to get a taxi cab with your iPhone. Request a ride, watch it come to you, get notified when it arrives, and pay automatically with your phone.
- Wired – "Flywheel…is a slick, seamless process for rider and driver"
- The Next Web – "all the features that users have come to love and expect…with a fresher interface”
- Here’s what our users are saying: “Simple.” “Reliable.” “Fast.” “Consistent.” “Awesome.”
The Flywheel advantage is simple:
Fast & Convenient
- Hail a ride with one tap from wherever you are
- Hundreds of drivers from multiple fleets ready for your request
- We handpick only licensed and insured professional drivers
- Track your driver’s approach on a live map
- Always pay the same fare, every hour of every day
- Never pay surge pricing
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Drivers use their brain, which is superior to GPS
So nice to hail a ride from someone that knows my city and how to maneuver within it. Uber is great but tired of drivers completely committed to the Uber GPS to navigate when the best route is not always on their phone/screen. They don’t know the names of most major city streets, but Flywheel drivers do, it is their profession.
Needs in app fare pricing
I want to know what my ride is going to cost before I ask for the ride.
Unreliable last 4 weeks
The app is great and FlyWheel/De Soto drivers are friendly but the service has been unreliable for the past month or so. Seems like they have fewer drivers than before.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.