Fm Music for iOS 11 is here!
Create playlists, listen to artist or album, find similar artists, edit your play queue and much more…
Get inspired by music and find the music you love.
• Search and play your favorite songs and albums
• Create playlists
• Unlimited skips and replays
• Higher quality audio
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
• Play any song, any time
• Listen to your Apple Music
• Sleep Timer
Pro Subscription Details
• Get 1 month of free pro subscription access! After your free trial, the pro subscription is $3.49 / month (equivalent value in your country).
• No commitment - cancel at any point through your Apple settings.
• When you confirm your purchase, payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for $3.49 / month.
• Manage your account and renewal settings in your user Account Settings.
• You can use your subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a new subscription.
• If you need help, have questions, get in touch at email@example.com.
App support & Contact: https://ask.fm/music_fm_app/
Skips and replays features may be limited by certain licensing restrictions. Fm Music may use large amounts of data, and carrier data charges may apply.
◆ Explore and discover playlists near you!
◆ Swipe on the song to add / remove from playlist
◆ Customize playlist name
◆ Unlimited playlists
Ratings and Reviews
Good app I could think of improvements
So I saw this app and was like wow it’s amazing! You can download have a dark or light theme or choose shuffle loop etc but it used to work so I could play a playlist download all the Songs and then listen to them when I go running but I recently found out that when I close out of the app while I’m offline it closes the song but when I do it while
Online the song will keep going. Another thing is on some
Songs while I’m offline they will stop in like the middle of the song! And I love this app because I don’t have much data and I can download all songs. There is no limit to how many songs you can have or playlists and it has just about ever song you can think of I searched for three hours before I found I good one I am very disappointed in These glitches and bugs but I have faith the the developer will fix them please contact me
Back on this!
A bit confused
So far I really liked the app, everything was great and I could listen to my jams. One thing was that I could not listen to some songs offline, which I figured makes sense. However, now those songs will not work even when I am online. I dealt with this for a couple of weeks, and today I deleted the app and reinstalled it. After reinstalling it I cannot look up any songs, it’s just like the problem I was having before except now I can’t listen to music! Someone please help! Did I do something wrong??
My favorite music app
This has been my go-to app for listening to music, ever since my friend found it. I like how many of my favorite artists are available, and how all featured are free. However, with update 3.5, I can’t download anymore songs. It says I have reached my limit for songs without paying for premium. I appreciate everyone who helped in the developing of this app, but it kills me that as new albums and bands come out, I cannot download their songs. Please address this really soon, I really do like this app!
Thanks a million
A Music Lover
- Kristie Oosterkamp
- 119.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 - 2018 Fm Music. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $3.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.