Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fullmetal Battle: You are the Alchemist.
Prepare to enter the world of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood! This is Fullmetal Battle, the only game that lets you lead your own team of State Alchemists into combat. Train alongside Edward and Alphonse Elric, while taking commands from Roy Mustang. Gain the tactical advantage over your opponents by collecting weapons, new types of Alchemy, special attacks – and even the coveted Philosopher’s Stone! Perfect your strategy and enter the battlefield to take on players from across the country. Your powers as an Alchemist grow stronger with each victory, and in-app purchases enable amazing new abilities.
It’s time to enter the fray – When you play Fullmetal Battle, you are the Alchemist!
Fullmetal Battle is a turn-based RPG Trading Card Game inspired by the rich characters and storyline of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
More about Fullmetal Battle:
• Strategic turn-based RPG
• Guided by Roy Mustang as he provides helpful tips and advice
• Easy to pick up but game increases difficulty as your army progresses
• Form a team of three alchemists as your own personal army and battle your friends online
• 91 digital cards available to collect and equip your alchemists for battle, each card has 3 individual levels of rarity
• Choose from 7 distinct alchemy power types with each type having multiple unique actions
• Enhance your characters with weapons and items including rare forms of the philosophers stones
• Your weapons and powers grow with you as you compete!
• Each time you win a battle you earn experience and that experience can be applied to your alchemists and their powers
• Enter the global arena and be automatically matched to players at a similar skill level
• Equip and configure multiple armies to have available at your beck and call
• Use earned currency from winning battles to temporarily enhance your Alchemists and their powers for future combat.
• New cards available for purchase from the in game store.
Never has it been so easy to battle your friends within the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood universe!!!
What's New in Version 1.251
• Applied Apple recommended changes for iOS 6
Must for fans!
If you are a fan of FMA, then this is a no-brainer! Very simplistic in design, yet has some complexity to it. Like having to decide the balance between life and speed. Is it better to have a sturdy, slower character or a faster, frailer one? Using screen shots of the show as illustrations for the cards is a nice touch.
Cannot give this 5 stars due to lack of an iPad version, slight bugs, and the fact that one must make a purchase from the store to get this game's full features. That fact was not said up front! Of course with all that said, I'm going to be lost for hours in this game.
Not bad at all. Fun and is great for wasting time when I'm bored. I haven't played far enough to get asked to support/pay for anything yet but I think I'd be willing to pay for decks and such depending on the price. You pay for decks when it comes to an actual card game, right? In fact, this has sparked my interest in collecting the actual FMA card game.
You people who complain about paying for decks/cards are probably the same people who complain that you can't watch FMA for free online anymore. If you are such a big fan, it shouldn't be an issue to pay to support the show you love.
This game has a problem with not sensing the flip thing but as well I have to buy game packs to attack I think or I just haven't figured it out yet please make a default card pack and we can choose which ones we would like to use and be at least able to attack. Other than that I'm always coming back to see if any updates are available or not and its still fun just I would want to do more.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 25, 2012
- Version: 1.251
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Funimation Entertainment
- © Hiromu Arakawa/FA Project, MBS. Licensed by FUNimation® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fire Pack$0.99
- Blood Pack$0.99
- Super Fire Pack$1.99
- Metal Pack$0.99
- Philosopher's Stone$0.99
- Water Pack$0.99
- Super Metal Pack$1.99
- Earth Pack$0.99
- Super Blood Pack$1.99
- Weapon Pack$0.99