FNB Allendale Mobile
By The First National Bank of Allendale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FNB Allendale Mobile is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances.
Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact FNB Allendale customer service directly from the app.
SAFE AND SECURE
The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking by using advanced encryption technology. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access. This setting can be turned on or off in the preferences of the app.
To use FNB Allendale Mobile, you must be enrolled as an FNB Allendale Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
• Fixed a crash case on iOS 8 when leaving the transactions list
• Improved the display and zooming behavior for transaction images
• Added more clear confirmation screens when completing a multi-step process
• Fixed a bug where the Phone app may not open when tapping a Call button
• Fixed a crash that could occur in message detail display
• Fixed layout problems when running on an iPhone 4S
• Improved iPad loading behavior of the messages and alerts list from the menu
• Improved stability and data display reliability
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The First National Bank of Allendale
- © The First National Bank of Allendale
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.