FNB Mobile Money
By First National Bank of Green Forest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FNB Mobile Money is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to view all of your financial accounts, including third-party credit cards and accounts from external institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with all the tools you need to manage your personal finances on the go.
All Bank Accounts in One Place: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, upcoming bills, spending insights) across all your accounts in one place.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Bill Pay: Quickly, easily and securely pay your bills using the integrated bill pay feature.
Account-to-Account Transfers: Move money between accounts while on the go.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what you’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact FNB Green Forest customer service directly from the app.
**SAFE AND SECURE**
The app utilizes the same bank-level security that protects you when you’re on Internet Banking by using advanced encryption technology. The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access.
To use FNB Mobile Money, you must be enrolled as a FNB Green Forest Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking username and password. After successfully logging into the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
What's New in Version 2.0.33
• Fixed an issue where challenge questions and username/password verification would not be presented during a data refresh
• Enabled background completion of in-progress synchronization with the server
• Improved layout and display of items in the Accounts card
• Fixed a crash when selecting a transaction item in the Accounts card
• Fixed layout and refresh of accounts list items
• Improved dashboard stability, particularly on iOS 7
• Fixed a crash when hiding an account in the Settings interface
• Fixed an issue where the Touch ID interface was not displayed reliably
• Fixed an issue where accepting updated terms and conditions may not close the license text display
• Fixed on/off state display in Settings for the Push Notifications item
• Fixed display of long explanatory text for out-of-band authentication options
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 2.0.33
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The First National Bank in Green Forest
- © First National Bank of Green Forest
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.