Free. Secure. Anywhere. Mobile Banking from FNBO Direct lets you easily view and manage your money right in the palm of your hand anytime, anywhere! Best of all, it’s free.
Mobile Banking is available to all customers; just download the app and log in with your Online Banking user name and password for a secure Mobile Banking experience.
- Quickly access your account with Touch ID®
- View account balances and transaction history
- Pay your bills and credit cards
- View scheduled and recent payments
- Transfer money between your FNBO Direct accounts
- Transfer money to other customers at this bank
- Set up and receive account related alerts
- Deposit checks – Snap a photo of your checks and deposit them remotely
- Contact a customer service representative
At FNBO Direct your security is always our top priority.
- Account information is never stored on your phone
- Data transmissions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Mobile Banking is free from FNBO Direct (but your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
- Download the app and log in with your Online Banking username and password
View our Security Statement at: https://www.fnbodirect.com/comp/popups/security-statement.fhtml
- Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal
- See the terms in the app for limits/availability and other restrictions
- Now supporting Face ID for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Basically it’s the mobile version of web site
This app has zero utility. Being an online savings bank, the most likely reason a user would access this app would be to execute an external transfer.
With that functionality missing, I’m not sure what the point was in creating this app.
I will continue to use the convoluted process to access the full site on chrome until FNBO can provide an app with the necessary functionality of a savings bank app (which is simple, balance and external transfers....)
Happy to see an app finally
It’s great we can now login to an app for our accounts. Overall pretty good. Not really a great UI but that is not a necessity, functionality is what’s important. So far the app does everything I need although an interface where you can easily view your account and routing number would be much appreciated.
I am very excited to finally see the FNBO Direct app. It has a nice, clean and efficient interface. Job well done on that front. However, why are we not able to conduct external bank transfers through the app? I hope this functionality arrives soon.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.