FNBsocal Business Mobile Banking
By FIRST NATIONAL BANK SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Start banking anywhere, anytime with FNBsocal Business Mobile Banking. Access all of the same services you currently enjoy in Business Online Banking with the convenience of your mobile device with 24/7 access.
All mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. We will not save your password, account numbers, transaction information or balances on your mobile device.
FNBsocal Business Mobile Banking is available to all FNBsocal Business Online customers. Simply use your current Business Online Banking login information to begin managing your money at your convenience.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNTS
• Check business account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between FNBsocal accounts
• Schedule payments and pay bills
• Deposit Checks
REVIEW AND APPROVE
• Receive alerts when approvals are pending
• Approve transactions scheduled through Business Online Banking. Including fund transfer, ACH transfers and Wire transfers
• Customize notifications that can be sent directly to your mobile device for tracking and monitoring purposes. Receive notifications for low balance, deposits made, wire transfers, and much more.
FIND LOCATIONS AND HOURS
• Locate branch offices using your current location or enter the address or zip code of the are you wish to search. A list of all branch offices will be displayed along with the address and distance from your current location. Each listing will offer details of service and provide a map of the located area.
Contact First National Bank of Southern California by phone at 951-788-2265.
*First National Bank of Southern California does not charge fees to download or use the FNBsocal Business Mobile Banking App. Your mobile carrier may charge for text messaging and web access services. Check with your carrier for information about their fees.
First National Bank of Southern California is a Member FDIC.
What's New in Version 4.0.19
New features (including the ability to transfer funds to a loan account) and defect fixes.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 4.0.19
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FIRST NATIONAL BANK SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- © 2017 Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and licensors.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.