Pass your AANP or ANCC exam with this #1 rated FNP exam prep written by renowned educator Maria Leik!
Brought to you by Springer Publishing and featuring over 720 board-style questions, custom quizzes, and results tracking, FNP Review is your comprehensive solution to pass your FNP Certification Exam. PLUS, you will receive the full content review from to Maria Codina Leik's Third Edition of "Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review".
Install the free version today and jump start your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes access to:
• Full digital access to Maria Leik's Third Edition of Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review:
• 725 practice questions covering more than 20 key exam categories
• Exam-style application-based and analysis questions with detailed explanations
• Build your own quiz or study by topic - you choose!
• ALL ebook chapters including:
• An overview of both the ANCC and AANP exams
• Thorough pharmacology review
• Full organ system review
• Pediatrics, adolescents, and geriatrics review
• Men and women’s health reviews
• Important professional issues, including ethical principles and advanced practice law, reimbursement, culture and spirituality, and evidence-based medicine
• Detailed results tracking for practice questions, with the ability to flag your weak areas for further review
• And much more!
© Springer Publishing
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments: email@example.com or 319-237-7162.
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a 5-star review.
Ratings and Reviews
App is great for learning....
...but the results will be based on the accuracy of the answers. Her second book and first app had many incorrect that it helped you learn incorrect answers. Not helpful at all in studying for the exam.
I just received the book with the app so am not able to fully address the accuracy question now but that is the foundation of the app. As for the learning app, I think it is awesome! I love that you can go back and study loses questions you missed it we’re unsure about. Great way to learn and impress knowledge.
Just remember, FNP practice is more that just knowing the answers to questions, it involves the rationale and knowledge base behind the answer. Be sure to research the general knowledge that the question addresses not just the answer and you will do great.
This is terrific advice. We are sorry to hear that the book content gave you difficulties but are thrilled to hear that the mobile application satisfied your needs.
I like the app because it’s convenient. I just wish you can review only the questions you didn’t know or weren’t sure about to answer again to see if you learned from the rationale.
Thank you for the feedback! If you click on the red "Don't Know" box, it will only show you the questions that you classified as such. I hope that helps! If you are looking for more clarifcation, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com. Thanks!
Quality of material
The questions seem to be overly simplified. It would be more helpful to have harder questions
Thank you for the valuable feedback. I will be sure it gets passed along to the team!
- Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- 171.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Springer Publishing
- In-App Purchases
- FNP: Nurse Practitioner Review $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.