fo-Kannon - Audio Frequency Analyzer
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"fo-Kannon" is a powerful Real-time Audio Analyzer (RTA) app for iPad.
It uses our proprietary digital signal processing technology to analyze incoming audio signals, and provides a precision frequency response measurement and a spectral visualization.
This measurement is displayed the logarithmic amplitude response in the audio frequency range of 20kHz from 20Hz, 1/3 Octave band or FFT scale.
"fo-Kannon" is available in a variety of applications, such as room tuning, speaker test, audio equipment test, adjust car audio system, stage setting measurement and evaluation of sound mixing environment.
- High performance software design for analyzing frequency spectrum.
- FFT: 4096 points/frame.
- Sampling Rate: 48kHz/sample.
- Logarithmic dB amplitude scale.
- 1/3 Octave (30 bands) response display. (MODE: 1/3Octave)
- FFT display. (MODE: FFT)
- Overlapped Screen function with 1/3Octave and FFT.
- Tracing function of PEAK/LEVEL amplitude in 1/3 octave mode. (Peak/Level)
- Display Hold function in 1/3 ocatve mode. (Hold)
- Logarithmic amplitude display: 80dB/band-width
- Pan to adjust visible amplitude ranges. (dB Range : +20dB, 0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Input signal monitor function. (Monitor)
- Capture function. (Snapshot)
- Supports built-in microphone, headset microphone, and external digital audio connection.
- Calibration function. (Calibration)
- Display refresh time setting function. (Fast/Slow)
- Timer function (Timer) : up to 5 min.
If you play back the pink noise sound from the audio system, it measures the characteristic frequency spectrum by setting of LEVEL and HOLD in the 1/3 Octave mode. You can see the overall frequency response result of the audio playback environment. While feedback in realtime by using this result, you can easily improve the sound quality of your audio environment.
At the time of the first access to Microphone and Photos after installing the app, you will be asked authorization to access them by the iOS system. If you have not enabled this setting, the app can not access them by privacy restrictions of the iOS system. Please enable the access permission on the iOS setting, "Settings > Privacy > Photos or Microphone".
TOON,LLC is a company that seeks the comfort of sound environment based on our acoustic proprietary technology, and will provide tools for audio professional, sound technology, home theater installer, and anyone who loves audio.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Changed the screen design & UI.
- Added Timer function.
- Requires iOS10.3 or later.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 15, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TOON,LLC
- © TOON,LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.