Foap - sell your photos
By Foap AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turning your photos into real money. Simple as that. Just Foap it! Upload your smartphone photos from apps like Instagram, EyeEm, Flickr and more.
*Sell your photos through Foap Market
*Sell photos through Foap Missions to brands like Mastercard, Hyatt, Volvo Group, Absolut Vodka
*Create your own web portfolio easily accessible for buyers
*Explore beautiful photos from all around the world
*Get feedback on your photos from other Foapers
*Photo upload right from your phone
*No upload limits
*PayPal integration for cashouts
*The best way to make money out of your passion
Foap is free. Each photo costs $10 and the author gets $5.
Every mission is rewarded with a prize starting from $100.
Featured on ABC News, CNN, BBC, The New York Times and Mashable.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Great news for you Foapers!
We’ve just released a new version of the app and with this update we introduce the partnership with Getty Images!
Here’s how this works:
- Getty will organize their own Missions on Foap platform and the best photos will be transferred to the Getty site.
- Rewards work the same way as in a standard Foap Mission. In each mission there is at least one reward for the best photo / photographer.
- Your commission will be the usual 50% of the sale. Licensing images through this partnership means that the price per image may vary (depending on the size of the sold photo and other things). However, if your image gets accepted by Getty, you can expect high volume of sales.
- Photos which contain recognizable faces are not allowed. You will be able to add it in near future, but not just yet.
- Photos uploaded to Getty missions can only be sold through Foap and Getty Images. You cannot sell / license these images through other photo marketplaces / services - in plain words: photos accepted by Getty cannot be sold elsewhere.
Of course, as always, there are also many bugfixes and stability improvements