Foap - sell your photos
By Foap AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turning your photos into real money. Simple as that. Just Foap it! Upload your smartphone photos from apps like Instagram, EyeEm, Flickr and more.
*Sell your photos through Foap Market
*Sell photos through Foap Missions to brands like Mastercard, Hyatt, Volvo Group, Absolut Vodka
*Create your own web portfolio easily accessible for buyers
*Explore beautiful photos from all around the world
*Get feedback on your photos from other Foapers
*Photo upload right from your phone
*No upload limits
*PayPal integration for cashouts
*The best way to make money out of your passion
Foap is free. Each photo costs $10 and the author gets $5.
Every mission is rewarded with a prize starting from $100.
Featured on ABC News, CNN, BBC, The New York Times and Mashable.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Newsfeed is much more compact and easy to read after the size of posts about rating, followers and comments has been reduced.
- We got rid of the additional transparent background around the photos. All photos in the Newsfeed now look beautiful.
- The followers / followings lists can be sorted alphabetically - it’s so much easier to quickly find your friends now.
- Upgraded the thumbnails loading experience on Newsfeed;
- Fixed the bug with typed in tags that weren’t saved if the same ones were already suggested. Now the suggested tag gets automatically highlighted and saved.
- Displaying suggested users on Newsfeed to the users who aren’t following anyone.
Have to upload my ID?! No thank you!
Foap asks for you to upload a copy of your drivers license or other id to verify that you are only uploading photos that you took (as opposed to a photo that was stolen somewhere). I did not feel comfortable uploading my personal identification information to some app just to make a few bucks! I even contacted Foap about this and asked if uploading my ID was necessary to sell or if I could sell without that step. I received NO ANSWER to that question, only justification as to why it was being asked and they said I could black out or cover up the DL number for example and just show photo, birthday and such. Oh and I could email it to them directly instead of uploading to the app. That was still unacceptable to me. I'll stick with selling on EyeEm, Stockimo, Scoopshot and Snapwire - none of which ask me to upload such sensitive information like my personal identification information. Deleting Foap!
It's really cool but every time I try to change my notification settings, the app crashes.