Foap - sell your photos
By Foap AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turning your photos into real money. Simple as that. Just Foap it! Upload your smartphone photos from apps like Instagram, EyeEm, Flickr and more.
*Sell your photos through Foap Market
*Sell photos through Foap Missions to brands like Mastercard, Hyatt, Volvo Group, Absolut Vodka
*Create your own web portfolio easily accessible for buyers
*Explore beautiful photos from all around the world
*Get feedback on your photos from other Foapers
*Photo upload right from your phone
*No upload limits
*PayPal integration for cashouts
*The best way to make money out of your passion
Foap is free. Each photo costs $10 and the author gets $5.
Every mission is rewarded with a prize starting from $100.
Featured on ABC News, CNN, BBC, The New York Times and Mashable.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
- Newsfeed not only works like a charm, but also got an improved look - fonts and thumbnails are bigger making the browsing much easier now;
- Photo upload couldn’t be easier? Now it can! “Verification” step was removed from the photo upload screen. It will appear on the Manage photos screen unless you’re verified;
- New feature in “Manage photos” - you can sort the photos by the date of upload or by the visibility status. Finding a particular photo should be much faster now.
- Enabled more photo albums in Photo Gallery. For some users some of their photo albums weren’t visible before. Some of you know what we mean.
- Want to jump into the Community Portal right from the app? Now it’s possible! Go to Your Profile page and choose the “More” tab.
- The famous “Edit photo” button that was trying to hide from everyone’s eyes got a double, which appears now on the photo screen. No more hiding, now you can edit your photo directly from the photo screen;
- Lots of UI and user experience improvements (Newsfeed, Explore, rating, user profile, comments) that make us sing: “What a wonderful world”;
- Lots of bugfixes in the Photo gallery and upload process to make it all work for you like it should;
I had been using this app for a while when it suddenly got a bug and seemed like nothing was working. I wanted to upload some photos to a mission but they weren't working, even though I had them in my portfolio already. I also couldn't delete some pictures, they kept coming back. So I emailed the support address, expecting nothing like most online service. But to my surprise, they emailed me back the next day saying they would try and fix it and would go ahead and move the pictures I wanted over for me since the missions only last a few days. They were so helpful! Five stars for customer service!
This app needs help. It downloads multiples of the same photo, you can't delete the dups, when you want to join a mission instead of going to the photos you already downloaded you can only choose between your camera and photo album you have to resubmit a photo you already submitted. Also I can't connect to my Twitter, it keeps saying "Error, failed to share on Twitter please try again." WHY!?!? Just share!!!! Annoying. I'm frustrated.
I love the concept of this ap, as well as people seeing my photos and viewing others', but none of my settings will save. If I delete a photo, when I go back later, it's there again! If I fill in all the info and get a picture top rated, later it says I haven't answered the legal questions and ranks my photos good again instead of top ranked. Please fix this