Find and share your photos from any events that include free FocalShare™ race photos from Focal Flame Photography. Supported on both the iPhone and iPad, you can browse, find, and share all of your FocalShare photos as soon as they are released! Save your FocalShare photos to your mobile device, or share them on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Native iOS app designed for the iPhone and iPad
- Search for your images using your bib number or name
- Save high-resolution photos to your mobile device
- Share high-resolution photos directly to Facebook and Twitter, or by saving to your device and uploading to social media networks like Instagram and Snapchat
- Share or save multiple high-resolution photos simultaneously
Focal Flame Photography is based out of Madison, WI. We provide premier photo and video production services to events in the Midwest. Our FocalShare service model allows participants the ability to obtain complementary high-resolution photos via our web-based gallery tools on focalflamestore.com, via our custom Facebook application which race directors can install on event or company Facebook pages, and now via the FocalShare native iOS application.
- Full screen support for the iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Nice but buggy
Great app. Makes it easy to find my race photos. However crashes every single time I try to download them to my device. Only way to get the pictures seems to be to email them to myself and then save them otherwise great idea!
This was a bug we fixed in a update a while back, please try the new version, it should download everything correctly now.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.