By Spiral Development Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Focalware calculates sun and moon position for a given location and date. Use the interactive compass to determine the path and height of the sun or moon. Photographers and filmmakers who are always asked by their clients for the sun, moon and stars, can now deliver.
- Support for compass on devices that have one
- Integrated map for custom locations
- Sun/Moon rise and set times
- Sun/Moon azimuth and elevation
- Moon phase
- Magnetic declination
- Results shown graphically or on a list
- Location list of major world cities
- Manually create and save a list of custom locations
- GPS support
- Calculate sun/moon position for today or any date in the future
- Works with current location or anywhere in the world
"Focalware offers unrivaled accuracy and ease of use to photographers shooting outdoors. To say I use it a couple of times a day is an understatement!"
--Moose Peterson, Wildlife Photographer
"A very slick little app, and a landscape photographer's new best friend."
--Scott Kelby, Editor of Photoshop User Magazine
Rated one of the 10 most useful iPhone Apps for Photographers by Pop Photo.
What's New in Version 2.3
- Updated design
- This version requires iOS 5 or higher
It is just letterboxed differently now. It looks VERY MUCH like an iOS 6 or previous app. Plus it has me as in New York, and it’s not easy to find how to have it choose where I am.
I’m unsure why this was JUST updated to something that runs on iOS 5 and later. 6 could easily be the minimum bar in this day and age.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 15, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spiral Development Inc.
- © 2008-2013 Spiral Development Inc. and Warner Photography, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.