By Xiaodong Wang
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Focos brings DSLR-like photography to your dual-camera iPhone with large aperture and real bokeh effect, which most photographers have always desired.
DPReview, "Created by the same indie developer behind the apps Colorburn and MaxCurve, Focos takes your iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus or X's Portrait Mode shots and makes them look more professional by adding more realistic and customizable bokeh effects. The results should ostensibly look better than what Apple is generating with its own Camera app, but at the very least they'll be more customizable so you can find a more appropriate effect for every photo."
As a beginner having no prior photo shooting experience, you can take professional-grade pictures with this app at a go without expert skills.
As a professional, you'll be amazed at professional options available in this offer for you to simulate any type of lens including the top-level or defective ones.
- Press shutter to take pictures with the depth of field without painting or making selection.
- True 3D imaging.
- Large aperture and real bokeh like in DSLR with expensive lens.
- Import existing portrait photos and edit the bokeh effect again.
- Tap to focus after shooting.
- Various diaphragms generate different bokeh spot effects.
- Professional options simulate the pro lens such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, reflex and so on.
- View the portrait photos in 3D mode and add the depth filters intuitively.
- Simulate rainy, snowy or foggy weather with depth filters.
- Video tutorials and easy to use.
- Essential tool for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X having dual cameras.
It is strongly recommended to download this app for those devices with dual cameras.
All sample photos in screenshots and trailers were taken by iPhone 7 Plus.
Any question or suggestion? Contact us via support @ focos . me.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- HDR filter brings a stunning look to your image by using one image.
- You can mute the shutter sound in settings.
- Issue with opening some portrait photos fixed.
In the next version, “Lens Presets” into Focos will be added. You will no longer be needed to use the complicated aperture options but will be able to directly tap the presets and quickly switch between different lenses. I will work with experienced lens experts to modulate the optical effects of various unique lenses and if you have a very in-depth study of lenses you can contact me for a paid consultation. support @ focos . me
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Xiaodong Wang
- © 2017 focos.me
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lifetime unlimited access$9.99
- Yearly subscription$5.99
- Monthly subscription$0.99