Focus helps you concentrate on the essentials - it can highlight the current working application and blur the rest.
Don't get distracted by dozens of windows, apps or flashy websites while working on important tasks and make your eyes more comfortable while looking at your screen.
And there is more: you can also take app specific notes, notes that change depending on your current working application: some notes for Number or Excel, other notes for Safari or Mail.
• Highlight the current (frontmost) application and dim the rest
• The screen fades gently behind your current window and you can focus better
• Customize the screen dimmer with any color or transparency, including visual effects
• Reduce the brightness of your monitor's background
• Make application specific notes. For example, when you are working in Keynote or Numbers you can take notes that appear only when those apps are active - the notes will chance when you change the app
• The notes are easy to access in the menu bar
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Some small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best focus app since ISOLATOR stopped development
Really helps focus. Love the blur-background mode. Would enjoy multiple different blurs (e.g. bloom, gaussian blur, etc.) and the ability to control how much blur happens. I sometimes like just a little blur so I can still identify what’s in the background. Also a hotkey enable/disable would be great.
Works without any problem, and I love the blur effect. Great!
The only thing I would love to have is a Global Hotkey, so that I don’t have to move a cursor to click “focus” button.
This should be stock
I love the background blur after checking use visual effects option!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.