***** New Version Launch Sale for a Limited Time!!! Original Price is $9.99! *****
Folder Color is a neat tool to customize your Mac OS X folder icon, create colorful and unique folder icons for your computer to classify and manage your folders highly efficient.
"Convenient color coding for visual thinkers. Everything Folder Color says it will do, it does well." - Macnn
"With Folder Color you will find your workflow and file storage much more efficient and stylish. 4/5" - MacSources
"Folder Color just makes it easy to create a customized folder appearance, drop in embedded and embossed logos and icons." - Mac360
Design customize folder icon:
• Create your own stunning folders with simplicity and ease.
• Change the folder icon color or add ready-to-use icon from resource library.
• Add any image/pattern of your choice to design a unique Folder icon.
• Design customized folder icons with transparent png image or loading an existing icon from file folder or application.
• Support inserting text for creating unique folder icon.
• Generate high-quality folder icon.
• Retina supported.
• Quickly apply the designed folder icon: Apply button, drag and drop the folder into Folder Color, or apply via File menu.
• Well compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11).
Edit the images and text for creating best look folder icon:
• Edit the added image based on a configurable style: size, position, shadow and transparency.
• Easy to edit the icon/pattern scale to allow a perfect fit according to your tastes.
• Edit the inserted text font, color, weight for best look icon.
• Auto crop the selected images or pattern.
• Auto center/quick align an icon or pattern.
• Easy to position the image/pattern and text to exactly where you want using the mouse and keyboard.
• Support Undo and Redo.
• Dozens of ready-to-use icons supplied in Resource Library.
• Support importing your own elements into Resource Library.
• All images or icons added by users will auto-save in Resource Library category “Customize”.
• Drag-n-drop the ready-to-use icons from Resource Library to use as an element or a unique icon directly.
Benefits of Folder Color:
• Manage and find files effectively - Put your file folders in order with customized icons.
• Well-organized your task - Prioritize your tasks or indicate process progress with 'priority' icons.
• Protect vital file against accidental erasure - Highlight important file folders which must not be removed.
• Personalize your workspace - Make your folders distinct from other folders, shared with other users on one PC or LAN.
"Personalizzare le cartelle del Mac è un’operazione molto semplice e immediata con Folder Color." - Macitynet
"Folder Color, Bikin Sendiri Ikon Folder di OS X Kamu" - MakeMac
"Folder Color ist also eine recht mächtige Icon-App für eure Ordner im Finder." - APPSPEZIS
"Folder Color è un software molto interessante per chi ama personalizzare ogni aspetto del sistema." - AVRmagazine
"Folder Color is a fun and easy way to manage and brighten up your file folders." - TechPrevue
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Ifuniastudio
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
Solve the problem of program crash frequently
Ratings and Reviews
Did exactly what I wanted in 5 seconds
I’m on a Mac running High Sierra. I downloaded the app, opened it, and was able to choose a folder color from the color wheel. When I clicked APPLY, the app showed me all the files in my Documents folder. I simply chose the ones whose color I wanted changed, and they all changed. It was far easier than the usual <get info-copy-paste> mess around in Preview. There is a Help menu with a simple PDF tutorial under it. Though I just wanted some new colors for my various projects, I’ll soon mess around with the other features of the app. For me, the $3 is completely worth it.
Works just fine!
I’m using it on a MacBook Air running on Sierra, downloaded immediately from App Store, opened right up and within about 2 minutes I had recolored my first folder. Reasonably intuitive, zillions of custom colors plus all of the crayon and other selections.
Not sure what everyone else is complaining about but all I wanted to do was change my folders to different colors and it does that beautifully for about $3. Cheap and now cheerful!
I can’t make heads or tails out of this app. I figured out how to change color, but I don’t understand the function of the big folder within the dotted-line square. I moved it around and it changed the distance between my folder titles and the folders themselves. It would be fine if there was some “how to” information available in the drop-down menus, but I can’t find any instructions anywhere. One review refers to a tutorial under the “help” tab, but I don’t see it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.