By Globalus UAB
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
BLACK FRIDAY weekend sales! The original price is $2.99.
Folder Factory is a neat little app for changing the design of your folder icons. It will help you to match similar folders by the color, text or picture and this will keep your Mac organized. The most important folders will be distinguished in your working environment like never before!
- Enhance folder icons and make them visible in the crowded locations on your Mac.
- Attach pictures, write text and modify an existing icon to design unique folders.
- Place your images and text exactly where you want them on the icon.
- Replace original folder icon with your picture, text or the combination of these two.
- Write text in the colors and fonts that you like.
- Adjust opacity of your folders or even make them invisible.
- Apply color effect to your picture, folder icon and text.
Folder Factory makes it super-easy to design beautiful folders that will help you to improve your working environment, productivity and will keep you entertained while working on your Mac.
Simple, user-friendly and efficient Folder Factory app will surprise everyone!
Thank you for using the apps from Appsoft Studio.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Functionality improvements.
- Optimized for El Capitan.
Add picture function doesn’t work
Buyer Beware: Simple, seemingly easy-to-use interface, only I cannot drag and drop an image into the window. It simply won’t add it, no explanation given. I’ve tried jpg, png, and tif files, no change. Since I got this app specifically to add images to folders, this was a waste of money.
Each customization starts from beginning
If you apply change and close tha pp, then decide to make further customizations, it starts with a default blank folder.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Globalus UAB
- © Appsoft Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor