Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Folio is a PDF book reader designed for the iPad. It supports PDF content which can be uploaded to the device through either: a built-in FTP server or directly though iTunes (file sharing), or downloaded off the Internet.
Other interesting Folio's features include:
- zoom, just tap two fingers on the screen and scale, it's that easy
- automatic table of contents generation from PDF bookmarks
- cross-book user defined bookmark support for easy navigation
- text search with result highlighting
- table view or grid view
- direct book download from the Internet by supplying a web address
Folio comes with one sample book.
The lite version can hold up to one of your books (you can remove the book and upload a new one).
The full version, which can be purchased via in-app functionality, will allow unlimited book storage (*limited by your iPad free space).
What's New in Version 1.3
- Folio is now free for all
- fixed grid view which caused trouble when tapping on book covers in folders that contained many books
- minor UI fixes
speedy PDF viewer, one of the best
very simple PDF viewer that displays all documents in a nice interface. Loading and viewing and browsing times are very fast, and there are no unnecessary things like editing or highlighting. Perfect for viewing and now it is free!
Doesn't work with dropbox
Mailed links of my dropbox files, downloaded them into Folio. They don't show up. When I re-download them, it asks me if I want to overwrite, even though my list shows zero items.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Aug 25, 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Programac sp. z o.o.
- © 2010 Prografon sp. z o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Folio Full Version$0.99