By Follett School Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Follett’s Destiny Discover app replaces our BryteWave K-12 app and allows you to browse, search and access your school’s library resources with ease. Search your library’s Destiny catalog or Follett eBook and audiobook collection in a single, familiar and easy to use environment.
• 24/7 access to your school’s digital content
• Supports both online and offline reading of eBooks and audiobooks
• Check out, place holds and create reading lists
• Take notes, highlight and create bookmarks that sync across your devices
• Checkouts will automatically return at the end of the loan period or you can return them early
Easily configured; ask your librarian for your username and password. Next select your location (state), enter your school name, username and password in the configuration screen in the app, and your app will be linked to your library.
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Performance improvements and updates to support Destiny 14.5
Downloaded Audiobooks won't play
After the Jan. 14th update, the audiobook downloaded to my Device will not play. I am on chapter 138 of 143 and it has taken me all the way back to the beginning of the book. I thought maybe I could fast forward 137 chapters to my point at the end of the book; however when I hit play the app closes.
Had to do this for school
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Follett School Solutions, Inc.
- © 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.