Following Directions from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Following Directions from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed to work on following directions with a variety of difficulty (simple one step commands to two step complex commands) in order to improve language, auditory processing, vocabulary and memory skills. Multi-step directions include embedded concepts of: first/then, before and after. This app is designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist.
Following Directions from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with auditory processing disorders, receptive language disorders, cognitive-linguistic disorders or attention and focus disorders.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear statements read
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Data collection after every ten questions
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- NO In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
What's New in Version 1.2.31
- minor error fix
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 27, 2014
- Version: 1.2.31
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2013 I Can Do Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.