Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Apple Health: Automatically import upload blood pressure, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
• Support for viewing and completing forms associated with appointments
• Links in secure messages
Ratings and Reviews
Constantly crashes, worthless customer support
When I first got this app a couple of years ago, it worked great. Sometime last year, it suddenly started crashing as soon as I logged in. I could see my information momentarily, and then it would just close. I reinstalled it twice, I installed updates, nothing helped. So I contacted customer service. But instead of listening to me, they treated me like a moron, as though I must never have seen a piece of technology created in the last half-century. They insisted I reinstall it again. They insisted I didn’t know how to properly install an app (I guess tapping a button that says install is confusing for some....). They refused to acknowledge that the problem might be a bug in their software. They told me to try it on a different device. (I did, by the way, and it didn’t work any better on my iPad than it did on my phone.) They went back to the brilliant summation that I must be installing it wrong. Unfortunately, my doctor’s office insists on using this platform for most communication. I guess I installed them wrong, too?
Update: The developers continue to do nothing to fix the app, although they did offer the extraordinarily helpful suggestion that I contact my medical provider to resolve the problem with *their* software. This makes tons of sense. In fact, I always contact my GP when I have computer issues. I’m sure he can fix this, too!
Developer Response ,
If your medical organization was unable to provide technical support, please contact our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your issue and they will help troubleshoot your issue.
Not very good
If this app worked consistently and the way it is supposed to work it would be amazing, but I have had many problems with this app. After having major heart surgery, I downloaded it only for the convenience of being able to “easily” pay my bills. Immediately after downloading, I wasn’t able to even view my bills, much less make payments, so I contacted customer service. Once they finally straightened everything out after a few weeks, I was able to make one month’s worth of payments. Now, each time I try to pay an invoice, I receive an error message that says the payment provider cannot be contacted ... whatever that means. Of course when I call the phone number to try to pay, I don’t get an answer. I’m not sure if there is a disconnect between the app and the actual doctors’ offices or what, but this app has been pretty much nothing but aggravation for me. Also, I don’t know if it is supposed to automatically update but my insurance changed 5 months ago and that still hasn’t been reflected in my patient information. I understand that doctors are busy etc etc etc but this app has certainly not done much to make it easier for me to keep track of my records and bills.
Very Helpful - Needs more functionality
I access my records through the FMH portal several times a week. I check the results of my blood and urine tests, I read my Doctor's Summary reports, I read messages from my Doctor or his nurse, I send my Doctor non-urgent messages, I request medication refills, and I can see/verify various health items like my diagnoses, allergies, etc. This is very helpful, not only in my discussions with my PCP, but also with other Physicians that I need to see. Additional functionality that would be helpful: 1) the ability to print out all information as needed 2) the ability to submit changes to the Doctor for him to review, accept, and signoff to auto update the records for things like allergies, diagnoses from other doctors, medications from other doctors, etc. 3) the ability to post test results ordered from other Doctors for the FMH Doctor to review, etc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 86.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2018 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.