By Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Apple Health: Automatically import upload blood pressure, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
What's New in Version 2.10.1
• Improvements and bug fixes
Timely information in age of specialization
The main advantage is having all of your information in one place as you move from specialist to specialist. We do a thorough clinical exam at Cooper Clinic every year and I am able to access all the lab tests, prescription information and other data with me and let the Doctors read it. They get the info they need and sometimes chase down a thought or two by looking at all of the tests.
The site has a couple of minor issues like not being able to go from page to page. You have to return to the beginning to access another page. I will assume that will be fixed quickly if the site is service oriented. If not fixed in a few weeks I will downgrade to a three. But for now it is a wonderful service.
Now, if we can keep the Russians away from the data....
The best place to go to for feeling under the weather.
The Barnes Crossing Clinic is the best place to go to in Tupelo, MS when you're feeling under the weather. Denise Fava is a nurse practitioner who knows her business. Dr. Gipson is a great doctor. The staff works hard to make sure you get in quickly, works hard and fast at taking care of your needs (labs, X-rays etc.) and even harder to reach out to you to give results when warranted. Everyone seems genuinely concerned about you as an individual not just a number. I never feel rushed, I always feel important and cared for. Please don't change!
Mobile App Goodness
Everything is heading towards a single, unified system and I must say that having the use of this app to keep my entire interaction and record keeping at my fingertips is a true pleasure.
Intuitive, snappy and truly useful, this app makes the best use of my time with scheduling, following my medications and Dr interaction. Kudos to the team that made this app and if I were to offer one suggestion, I'd make it so that an individuals photo would present on the home page.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 2.10.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.