By Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Apple Health: Automatically import upload blood pressure, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
What's New in Version 3.2
• View immunization schedules for different age groups.
• View vaccine information sheets when available.
• Support for requesting connections to organizations that utilize a third party for identity checking.
• View billing support text for billing groups when available.
Intrusive, and doesn’t work
After I signed up, and entered all my personal information, I went about a month before needing to log in again. By then, I had forgotten my password. I toggled through all my usual passwords, and variations of them. Finally I clicked the “forgot password” option. It sent me an email to reset my password. I followed the instructions and reset my password. When I tried to log in with my new password, I got an error message, stating there was a problem logging in. So I sent a message through the app to customer support. When I sent it, the app said they had sent me an email to confirm receipt of my message, and they would get back to me. I never got the email. I checked my junk folder. I checked the screenshot I took of the message I had sent, and confirmed that I gave them my correct email address. Today I sent them another message through the app. Again I got the message that they had sent me an email. Again, no email. They have all of my most personal health information, but I don’t. I learned a costly lesson this time.
THANK YOU FOR NEW PASSCODE!!
Thank you, thank you for simplifying sign in with the mobile passcode option!!! When you are under treatment, you get multiple messages about new info in your record, and the previous sign in process was a time consuming pain, with no option to save any part of your sign in info. Signing in with 4 digits on my phone is an AWESOME improvement and time saver!!
So far so good!
Only problem so far is not being able to send my Primary lab results from another provider! I mean, I know he could go look them up, etc, but if I could send immediately that would be great! Also, I had to request him as a provider and now it says "pending"! Very frustrating but I see why that security feature is in place!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 19, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 68.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- © Copyright 2017 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.