By Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Apple Health: Automatically import upload blood pressure, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
What's New in Version 3.1
• Include attachments when requesting video visit.
• Pay bills for healthcare organizations using PayMyDoctor.
No notifications, must re-enter credentials
This app could be great, but it's missing two :
1) It keeps forcing you to re-login - what a pain! And not just the password, but both the email address and password. It should save the credentials for you. It's on a smart phone after all - even the browser saves your credentials. If they truly believe they need another layer of login, they could at least implement touch-ID.
2) No notifications/badges - most apps will a) notify you when you receive a new message and b) add a badge to the app icon with the number of unread messages. This app does not. Instead, I get an email and have to know to go open this app and hunt around for the message - or, I can just click the link in the email and it'll open the web page where I can log in and see the message.
Was referred by my mom to get this app since she's been using it for a while now. It's incredibly useful if you need to look at any allergies you may have been diagnosed with and couldn't remember the name of, or if listing names of current/past medications. I highly recommend this app for absolutely anyone who goes to a primary physician. Would be helpful if you could add multiple people to one account (if a parents wants their child's records).
One of the best medical apps I've come across
This app helps me stay sane. When I run out of my meds, I can send a quick refill request knowing the staff will respond quickly. When I need to schedule and appointment but the phone is ringing off the hook at work and I can't get catch a break, I request an appointment date and time and boom, it's done. My chart is always up to date and I can sync the app with apple health which is helpful. Overall, this app is the best!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 11, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- © Copyright 2017 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.