By Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Apple Health: Automatically import upload blood pressure, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
What's New in Version 2.9
Authenticated access to provider web resources from FollowMyHealth®
Support for entering UK and Canadian addresses in Demographics
Units of Measure Preferences
Ability to change the preferred units of measure for height, weight and temperature
Great health app
This is a very great app to have for those who like to take charge of their own health. First of all it has a type of schedule in it that u can use to view/set up/change your appointments. Secondly it gives you to option to email your doctors office directly, instead of calling, for any reason you may need. There's also the Health tab where you can access all of your health history, medications, testing, and any other past records you may need. Through the medications tab, you are also able to request prescription refills and you get notifications when the tasks you requested are completed by your doctors office. The ONLY reason I didn't give this app 5 stars is because the health records that give you your testing results are almost always delayed significantly or just missing all together. Once you contact the help desk and let them know, they do usually update your records/information and you are able to view it within a day or two after that. Overall, this app is very easy to use and a extremely useful tool!
Everything you need to know, practically!
If I want to know when my next appointment with the doctor is all I need to do is pull up the information on FMH and look under next appointment and poof there it is! Is great! Previous history and the newest added information, it's all there! I really love it! It would be so wonderful if every doctors office had a portal such as this one. It would make things a lot less stressful, especially when it's difficult to get in contact with the doctors office. Thanks for giving everyone a resource that is readily accessible, providing all the information about yourself and all the appointments you have! It's wonderful!!!
FMHmobile is a great tool for me. I love how I can access my medications, appointments and vitals. I can never remember my appointments or medications or previous visits so this is pretty handy. The message feature is also very beneficial to me. I can connect with my health care providers directly with ease without having to sit on the phone waiting and then going through a receptionist. I wish there was a way it could send text messages of upcoming appointments... if there is an option please let me know how to access it. Overall great App!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 09, 2016
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.