By Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Apple Health: Automatically import upload blood pressure, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Improvements for Video Visit sessions
It is nice to be able to access my records, notify the staff of corrections or changes in my information. I especially like being able to send a quick note to ask a question when it's not urgent. I think the app may be dependent on what features your physician's office activates, but everything appears to be active and usable in mine. Annoying would be if your doc's staff doesn't keep tabs on prescription refills and messages, but that has. It been an issue for me. The app itself works very well and is easy to navigate.
Good but faulty
Very slow to open and move to other screens. Tapping on ‘Results’, eg, makes the whole screen unresponsive, and there’s no action. Also, there’s no indication that it is processing my tap. This is repeated on subsequent screens, and often it takes so long that I wonder if the app has quit working or is just too slow, and I have to restart the app.
This has not changed ever since I’ve started using this app, over an year ago. My wife uses Epic app for another hospital and it’s so user friendly, fast and fun to use; a five starrer.
I’ve begged my doctor to change but he says he’s stuck with AllScripts. Sad.
Great & easy app to use! I appreciate this app because it makes communicating with your Dr easy & convenient. It also allows me to keep up with upcoming appts without the hassle of trying to keep those little appt cards. I also like that it has results of blood work, X-Rays & procedures for me to refer back too.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- © Copyright 2017 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.